DVD Rom stopped working

Any discussion regarding hardware features as well as hardware troubleshooting can be carried out here.
suni

DVD Rom stopped working

Post by suni »

we hardly ever used it and it all of a sudden just stopped working on us. we have an hp pavilion 515n. any ideas?

Sunita
smk

Post by smk »

What were you doing right before and at the time it happend? And any other info you may have will be helpful...
Cory: Mr. Feeny, under my desk is a key. It opens locker 703 in a Florida station. In there is all my homework from the past 5 years. I'm actually a wonderful student. I listen and I know everything.
Mr. F: What's the capital of Montana?
Cory: You're not going to Florida, are you?
---------------------
Eric: I have a question that I'm going to need a yes or no answer to. How many people get into Yale each year?
Mr. F
: No.
suni

Post by suni »

the thing is we didnt notice it until we tried to use that drive to play a dvd and it didnt even recognize there was a disk in the drive. it does try to read a disc, i mean the light still pulsates when it is supposed to be reading the disc. the only error that comes up is for you to put a disc in the drive.
Sunita
smk

Post by smk »

Mine has started to act the same way, some days it works and some it doesn't :?
Cory: Mr. Feeny, under my desk is a key. It opens locker 703 in a Florida station. In there is all my homework from the past 5 years. I'm actually a wonderful student. I listen and I know everything.
Mr. F: What's the capital of Montana?
Cory: You're not going to Florida, are you?
---------------------
Eric: I have a question that I'm going to need a yes or no answer to. How many people get into Yale each year?
Mr. F
: No.
rwshthn

i havent

Post by rwshthn »

i havent it so that i dont know lend me one and i wil told you
oooooooooooooooooook?
rwshthn

its good

Post by rwshthn »

its good program man