Notepad vs. ?

Any problem with HTML can be discussed here.

What's better?

On site coding
50%
On site coding
50%

Total votes: 4
sung_dynasty

Notepad vs. ?

Post by sung_dynasty »

Is there anything easier to use than notepad for html coding?

insane

Post by insane »

Well, there are some freeware apps that are useful for coding. Like Notepad++ or something like that, allows almost any coding, from PHP to HTML to Perl, it's useful. There are also other good editors like Frontpage or Dreamweaver. But Notepad is good to edit tiny things.
destiny

well

Post by destiny »

it depends on site coding because sometime it allows you to preview what you are doing but notepad willb e useful too because you can save what you have and yah edit and stuff prety handy =]
OwnAgeK1

Html Editors

Post by OwnAgeK1 »

I have found a good bunch of html editors many of which let you see what you are doing to the page as you edit it.............

A good site to get one is http://www.download.com just search html editor......

I have heard rumors that Notepad adds extra symbols that you don't want especially coding with PHP and Javascript I if you edit with Notepad and then your page kinda looks funny you know why now..............

Hope I Helped.........
OwnAgeK1
chocolatxbliss

Post by chocolatxbliss »

freewebs.com gives you like this program thing where whatever you type up will show up and you'll be able to see what you're doing without having to save it and preview it and stuff it's really easy. but notepad = the best cause it's really easy to look at and i always use it ^_^ or maybe i'm jsut an old fashioned geek i dunno that's how my dad taught me =]
tsj5j

Post by tsj5j »

ConTEXT is a good editor.

I use it really often.

Its better than notepad as it highlight syntaxes and help prevent errors.
kaos_frack

Post by kaos_frack »

i use dreamweaver and i love it
however conTEXT is also a good one