ive been askin alot haven't i? well heres another one

All the members needing any kind of help for cpanel can discuss here.

Moderator: Lixas

hoodbroclan

ive been askin alot haven't i? well heres another one

Post by hoodbroclan »

well... i finally got my free host. now other problems.
1. i don't want my domain to have headshoths i want FPSfrenzy.thesmokylounge.com or watever.
2. How do i get my phpbb forum to hav a reputation or point thing running on mine.
3. is IPB better?
4. If i go upgrade, do i get my own domain?

thatz all for now. thanx in advanced!!!

korsaan

Post by korsaan »

Here you are the answers man :

For the first request :the name of your domian must be the same of your username in the forum , for example :
If your username in the forum is HeadShotHS , your domain name will be headshoths.thesmokylounge.com . And if your username in the forum is FPSfrenzy , your domain name will be fpsfrenzy.thesmokylounge.com . And if you want fpsfrenzy.thesmokylounge.com you must PM SHadmin to change your username in the forum to FPSfrenzy and he will change your domian name to fpsfrenzy.thesmokylounge.com as you want .

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
For the second request : if you want to get your phpbb forum to have a reputation or point thing running , you can download the PHPBB2 forum from Here and install it on your site , and if you don't know how to install it , **** Here .

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
For your third request : in my opnoin (( both are good )) , and also both have advantages and disadvantages . But the most one I prefer from these is PHPBB2 . But the most one I prefer from all forums boards is VBULLITEN .

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
For your fourth request : if you have collected 300 point at SmokyHosts forums from your topics and posts you can request for your own domain.info

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
If you want anything else man (( KoRsAaN here for help :lol: ))

With my best wishes,
KoRsAaN :wink:
# www.H4W.com [SOON]
# Host For Web

# www.AlHjz.com
# Domain Name Registrations

# www.ArabTouch.com
# Arab Touch For Web Solutions
RvB

Post by RvB »

wow...... korsan = better than google...... it seems like u no everythin man, well that answered my question..... anyway, another good forum is invision. u can set that up in the fantastico section i think. adn yeh, my username used 2 b IaM but i wanted a different domain name.
kaos_frack

Re: ive been askin alot haven't i? well heres another one

Post by kaos_frack »

HeadShotHS wrote:well... i finally got my free host. now other problems.
1. i don't want my domain to have headshoths i want FPSfrenzy.thesmokylounge.com or watever.
2. How do i get my phpbb forum to hav a reputation or point thing running on mine.
3. is IPB better?
4. If i go upgrade, do i get my own domain?

thatz all for now. thanx in advanced!!!
i think IPB is better though i have never seen it :)
because i have heard that phpbb has a bug