:::: Rewarding Users ::::

Write your "How To" regarding anything you are comfortable with and you feel it will help the forum members.

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from Administrator
daddygotech

:::: Rewarding Users ::::

Post by daddygotech »

::: Rewarding Users :::

Before you can do anything about rewarding users, you should start with mind-mapping ways of providing alternative ways on how can the members and visitors connect to you, should they be offline or online. For instance, a few modifications that you've setted up beforehand or just recently to specifically created groups like 'Anti-Spam Usergroup' or with any description you would like, but provide it with a purpose like '???? group', assigned to boost activity. (??? will be given if ranks above ???) Always remember, alternative directions are the best.

-The Back Stage

Start with decisive threads and polls: meaning start polls and threads which explains every details of what you're going to do - be it events or a change. Ask for your members' opinions before moving on. It's true that each with his/her own opinions. They may clash with one another, but fret not. You can always use this section called 'Discussion' and 'Integration': Tell them you'll integrate all the ideas into one, not leaving out any details - that would solve everything. (- If you really can't implement some suggestions, tell them that if they can find the modification or script or ???, you would subject to the change)

In any case, the alternative can always be setted by you. In my case, I would normally go ahead with 'Feedback Team' allocated by a maximum of about six trustees who will do an unbiased polling anonymously, then you'll check the thread out and implement the changes.

-Gain From Risks

You may have to burn some cash to get an event or competition rolling, but that's just part of the investment. You can always earn it back by placing sponsored advertisements in the events or competition. Didn't you know that, it drives activity and motivation? Activity is just the cash-generator and motivation the loyalty card.

A point system would also give a boost if you use it appropriately and correctly. I've an example here:

Code: Select all

Member A -> Posts (->Points ->Shop [-> Burns Cash] -> Motivation) -> Quality Content (-> Advertisements -> Cash [-> Shop costs])

Member B -> Referals (->Points ->Shop [-> Burns Cash] -> Motivation) 

-> Registration of Member C

Member C -> Posts (->Points ->Shop [-> Burns Cash] -> Motivation) -> Quality Content (-> Advertisements -> Cash [-> Shop costs])
You'll just have to work out an algorithm to get things organized. This will give you tracks on where does your money go to and where does your activity and traffic come from. That's what that keeps Search Engines and other Sites runned by professionals go running like Hot Wheels.
Taken from my to-be E-Book,
Daddy Go Tech @ SH

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Good job done there.

You have been credited 25 points for sharing the 'How To'.