DSi, PSP-3000, or GP2X Wiz?

Let everyone know more about your favorite gadgets.
Viraneth

DSi, PSP-3000, or GP2X Wiz?

Post by Viraneth »

The PSP-3000 is the new version of the PSP and is already available. It has improved graphics abilities and new features.

Deatils on the GP2X Wiz: Go to the GP2X/Wiz section on Play-Asia dot com. Based on Linux

Details on Nintendo DSi: go to play-asia dot com and search "DSi" or go the Nintendo Japan site.

Which is the best to get?

Tcoo

Post by Tcoo »

the psp 3000 such cause it makes the games look like crap, the wiz thats just dumb, and the dsi look like it will be good.
Gebbo

PSP 3000

Post by Gebbo »

I dont know about new graphics but ive heard its not too bad..
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

I prefer the PS , I think it is the best and most developed
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
bangbanger

Post by bangbanger »

depends on what you are looking for, I like the DS because many of the games are quick pick up and then I can easily put it down with out having to get to a certain point most of the time.
Gebbo

DS

Post by Gebbo »

bangbanger wrote:depends on what you are looking for, I like the DS because many of the games are quick pick up and then I can easily put it down with out having to get to a certain point most of the time.
I used to have the DS but I found that because of the graphics and small screen, It was not good enough to keep. So I sold it
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Williamundib

-

Post by Williamundib »

Argos have broken the UK Streetdate for the PSP.

If you go into a store and use the code 567/6587, you can walk out with a PSP, well ahead of next Thursdays offical launch.