Virgin Mobile

Discuss anything about your own or your favorite mobile/cell phone.
Tcoo

Virgin Mobile

Post by Tcoo »

This isnt a phone but the service of the phones, i think its pretty good sense you can make about $120 free by having two phones. If ya want more info on this good on their site and look at it.

Tomf

Post by Tomf »

The prices are pretty good but be warned you may end up waiting a long time for your phones, we ordered ours the week before we left and we were told that it would arrive either tommorow or the next day, it arrived on friday afternoon 4 days later, mine had the wrong sim card in it and that took over a week to sort out,
There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!
Gebbo

Virgin

Post by Gebbo »

Tomf wrote:The prices are pretty good but be warned you may end up waiting a long time for your phones, we ordered ours the week before we left and we were told that it would arrive either tommorow or the next day, it arrived on friday afternoon 4 days later, mine had the wrong sim card in it and that took over a week to sort out,
Woah sounds like a terrible service, that is why i always personally go to the shop myself. Only a 30 min Drive!
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

sobkisu

Post by sobkisu »

Its not present in my country. How i'll get this opportunity? :-s