Forum Software!

Moderator: Lixas

boyvnca

Post by boyvnca »

i love bulletin but its not free

Eubagg

Post by Eubagg »

Forumotion.com hands down for me. It's the best free forum package out there.
Gebbo

Forum Software

Post by Gebbo »

zerox wrote:Okay after having a play with a few forum software's i would like to ask others there thoughts.

Whats the best in your eyes?

I've used a friends Vbulletin 3.x and thought it very good as their is ALLOT of options in the admin cp for setting's and such. user's, theme's, gen options etc. Themes cost a bit tho @ $30+ each

I've tried out MyBB that is a free pice of software but has quite a few bugs in it. But still quite good. BIG lack of theme's tho BIG lack.

I've tried PHPBB but didnt like the lack of options in the admincp etc, but there is ALLOT of nice theme's like this one on this site.

Anyone else recomend somthing?
Invision Free is nice and easy to use, try that..
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Academy

Post by Academy »

I use vb since 2005 , and i did not see any problems in this version while retaining the other copies, but that any vb best version so far, regardless of the issued .. And there are a lot of possibilities and advantages :):)
s4nji

Post by s4nji »

vBulletin is greeeaat! :D
PHPBB is second
SMF is the third :D
icopsistonync

Forum Software

Post by icopsistonync »

New forum software has been installed.

As many users as possible have been set up with the same username and password, but some will need to re-register to be able to post in these new forums.

Over the next days, as many topics as possible will be converted from the old forum to the new one.
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

Peronally I dont like forum based cms's Im a fan of e107 and other cms with forums intagrated.
icopsistonync

Forum Software

Post by icopsistonync »

Hi. I didnt realize you had come to this forum. I went to phpBB directly. A lot of forums use phpBB forums and do some things differently. Like forumer, which you used. By the way, do you like my username here?
Saltydog

Post by Saltydog »

I found AEF (ANElectron) to be quite nice.
cakil21

simple software editing

Post by cakil21 »

another the simple software design from else???:) thz