Future of Television Viewing

Show off your ideas!! Here are our future scientists!!
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

A good idea but certainly not new. Heard of the "3d monitor?" yes, you can see 3d without those wierd looking oversized glasses. It is already in prototype stage.

your idea is just 1 notch below them, brilliant though.

Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

yeah really great idea , but to make it for different angels isn't easy
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
josephnm

Post by josephnm »

oh well, this thread was posted on year 2007, still digging it out.. it has been and "old idea" :D
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

but it is not invented yet , right ?
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
Gebbo

TV

Post by Gebbo »

Strider wrote:This is a just a draft idea but i guess its not far from inventing.

The future of Television watching will be changed with this new Tech TV.
You have heard of PIP. Picture In Picture. where we can see different channels at the same time on the screen, shown in Small windows. This distracts the viewers.

What if there is a TV which shows different screen to different viewers. Like for example there is a family watching TV, Father is watching News on the TV, simultaneously the mother is watching cooking programs, simultaneously the son is watching sports channel and the daughter is watching Cartoons. All this on one TV with each one getting the full screen coverage.

Well it is possible. a Slightest sample of it is if you have a LCD monitor or TV at home then if you view your screen in different angles than you see a slight different color and picture. Well this technique can be used to display a complete different picture. But for that the viewers have to be in specific angles, like if father moves from his position to daughters, he will see cartoon not news. The sound technology for this system has already been invented. Like the person in the sound path can only hear the sound. person out of the sound path cannot hear a thing. So TV sends 4 different sounds to four different paths so that each person hears different sound like the picture.

This technology is not far, Might be in the next decade. imagine the possibilities. No fights to watch TV any more.
hmm thats an interesting idea..!
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

mnop927

新加的空白文章14

Post by mnop927 »

这是新加的空白文章14,可以在UBB可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。