I have some ideas

Show off your ideas!! Here are our future scientists!!

What do you think of this idea?

No
88%
No
13%

Total votes: 8
vijethk

Post by vijethk »

idea is not bad... even my friend is working on that. he is stuck up with some major problem. coz he says that it might take up internet as its won and block everything becuse of a virus attack. so he is trying to find some solution

anish

Post by anish »

thats nice. then if he needs help then i'm ready to help him.
eyanchao

Post by eyanchao »

i think it's very good!!
Gebbo

Post by Gebbo »

would be very interesting idea until some robots go mad and start killing the human race...
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

CftxP wrote:I'd like to actually see real robots that can be used for things like the internet, probably one that can also talk to us, help us with stuff and otehr stuff. What do you think?
it comes then it will be more easier to surf the net alone also.
Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

yep! a nice idea.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Replace tech support with free robots at your local store that know everything about computers!
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
delivi

Post by delivi »

sounds great, but it is really diffucult to creae such a robot and it will need a lot of money, brain and time
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Well at first it could just be a software "bot" which responds to questions asked by the user, but then when there's enough money there to build the robot, just install the bot software onto it, not that hard.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

vijethk wrote:idea is not bad... even my friend is working on that. he is stuck up with some major problem. coz he says that it might take up internet as its won and block everything becuse of a virus attack. so he is trying to find some solution

so that means CftxP is gonna get 1/3 of the profit made if the robot is made and launched to the market :p.
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH