Alexa Or Compete?

Tips, Tricks, How-To and complete support for Search Engine Optimisation

Moderator: Lixas

anish

Alexa Or Compete?

Post by anish »

There are many tools available for getting traffic details such as ;Alexa, compete, traffick, quantcast etc, of these which is best and most accurate for it’s results.

sakhan

Post by sakhan »

i think alexa is the most accurate
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

Alexa , most of sites use it
Gebbo

There are many tools available for getting traffic details such as

Post by Gebbo »

anish wrote:There are many tools available for getting traffic details such as ;Alexa, compete, traffick, quantcast etc, of these which is best and most accurate for it’s results.
Id have to go with Alexa too..
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

josephnm

Post by josephnm »

I mostly use Alexa, seldom use others. i would think most people are using alexa and which make it the most accurate.
Ky

Post by Ky »

Alexa, as some online advertisers base their rate on it.
sobkisu

Post by sobkisu »

Yea alexa is most accurate and its popular
Life is only one. so don't make it complex:)
specialdir

Post by specialdir »

Alexa is providing better result than other competitors,i always monitor my traffic using google **** and alexa.
allauddin

Post by allauddin »

Alexa is more reliable thank others.
trivium

Post by trivium »

Unfortunately there are many people complaining because of alexa too, "Alexa is one of the most dangerous websites on the internet. While visiting this site please keep your browser settings to maximum security and never install their toolbar and never allow them to install cookies" "The only way you should on this website if you hate your laptop." "Big bad virus website." "on there site it even says they collect personal information" "this site is a PRIVACY THREAT is an understatement! I caught it downloading every single file off my hard drive. Worse, it was downloading my data, which I keep on a *separate, external* drive! I've used my security software to block it, but it doubtless has mined data from many an unsuspecting user." "you do need to remove Data Miners "critical objects" "listed at malwaredomainlist" Quotations from siteadvisor.