Power Of Human Mind

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
TamilFlowers

Power Of Human Mind

Post by TamilFlowers »

Pwoer of hmaun mnid

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at
Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a
wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll
raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not
raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!
:wink:

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Hey dude, please be clear in your writing. With that kinda writing, i guess, it gets truely proved that any human would need lot of power to just make out what you have written :D
HIMZone

Post by HIMZone »

i spell awfully myself when I write, but in my head I can spell great so I understood that well. Very strange though.
Challenged

Post by Challenged »

Its strange but as you glance over the full words just "appear" to you even without concentrating on the letters...

Wicked Stuff..
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

ogm.. taht is azaming... wkiced.. ! That was .. wow.. I understood it.. also I have something to add..

To the research of me.. I have been trying to unlock the wonders of my mind, and I have come to the conclusion that with a focused mind and a controled breath... then you can exscape the boundaries of one self. Like when you sit in the middle of the woods, you can stop all sounds from entering your ears and block all light from your eyes and be in a state of where your not consious but not unconsious.. sorta like a subconsious state where you can relax and get away from everything. ( Done it once but in a room and kinda shuttered the light to be brighter and darker when I refocused my eyes.. but I couldn't hear anything..
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
ImmortalRonin

Post by ImmortalRonin »

omg that is sooo cool.... i found 3 in the first time around =/ ****...
pooplematic

Post by pooplematic »

the brains trip for sure
Here I am under my thinking tree, where so many free thoughts occur to me, but I notice mine's the only tree around. Because Prez said free thinking aint allowed.
notneo

Post by notneo »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:ogm.. taht is azaming... wkiced.. ! That was .. wow.. I understood it.. also I have something to add..

To the research of me.. I have been trying to unlock the wonders of my mind, and I have come to the conclusion that with a focused mind and a controled breath... then you can exscape the boundaries of one self. Like when you sit in the middle of the woods, you can stop all sounds from entering your ears and block all light from your eyes and be in a state of where your not consious but not unconsious.. sorta like a subconsious state where you can relax and get away from everything. ( Done it once but in a room and kinda shuttered the light to be brighter and darker when I refocused my eyes.. but I couldn't hear anything..
Its called asteral projection . You should read up about it - its amazing . I love paranormal stuff - ghosts , ghouls boogey monsters the lot .
The speed of light is great but darkness is always just ahead of it .
Lixas

Post by Lixas »

wow, it's kind a weird, but it is realy funny and interesting :D
korsaan

Post by korsaan »

i'm with you SHadmin