Why smokyhosts is called smokyhosts?

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
4ran

Post by 4ran »

well hmmm ... i think it called smokey because the chargers want this site to be like the smokey that you can see it anywhere anytime !

Flickorian

Either Way.

Post by Flickorian »

Whether Shadmin smokes or not, regaurdless of what he's smoking or where. Whether it be on a train, a plain, in a house or with a mouse ;), it is quite a catchy name and I like it quite a bit.

Since we're on the subject, I do smoke. It helps settle me down, which as of late i've needed a lot of, but it's mainly just a nasty habit. I should have stuck with biting my nails.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I set it as my homepage :P
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
4ran

Post by 4ran »

Tails5 wrote:I set it as my homepage :P
Nice ^>^ ciz the page's open fast without problems !
sakhan

Post by sakhan »

i think the founder has a better view to explain it and he has
anish

Post by anish »

Yeh u are right sakhan .it may be.
bilalghouri

Post by bilalghouri »

hey admin..nice name..
i was wondering if u could suggest me a unique domain too please..
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

SHAdmin wrote:well rosareven,
It was just that one fine day after thinking a lot of some good and catchy domain name, all i see is that whatever ideas i get have already been registered. And at any cost, i wanted a .com domain name. So while searching for something else, my registrar's domain registration system gave smokyhosts.com as a suggestion. And well, it wasn't taken, was catchy name, easy to remember and ofcourse something unique!! So came the name http://www.smokyhosts.com !!

Well johnjg75,
I hate smoking. Infact i cant even stand the smell of the smoke and always move away from it even if any of my friends smoky 8)

Wow, so you must be really happy with that domain registration system for giving you that hint! ;)

I hate smoking too and the smell of it. :(
ami38701

Post by ami38701 »

i agree i think th owner like smoke!!
_MaTT_OwNz_

Post by _MaTT_OwNz_ »

lol, my mum is a smoker to and i fkn hate it! but i like the domain, nice pick, never would of thought it up...