Asian Music

.deimonic

Asian Music

Post by .deimonic »

Any one listen to asian music out there?

I listen mostly to c-pop, artists like Jay Chou etc.
But I also listen to some jap music like UVERworld and Younha.

caiba

Post by caiba »

Comes up the search to the network, some many very pleasant to hear Asian music.
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

I'm a Singaporean, an Asian. So for most of the music out there that i've contacted, are Asian.

You like Younha too? I love her fast beats and piano, **** lols. She is Korean btw.
For Jay, I was pretty hooked with Jay's music, but now, not so much.
My idol is YUI. She isn't born with angelic voice, but everytime you hear her sing, you know she is trying, and that to me is the best voice.
Check her fan site: here , I'm inside too hehe
Tcoo

Post by Tcoo »

if you call anime music asian then yes
Janelle

Post by Janelle »

[I'm an Asian. But, not Chinese, Japanese, or Korean.] Anyway, I like anime themes, too.
4ran

Post by 4ran »

yes, i listen to japaneseo.. i like Utada + miz + Orange Rang + Olivia .. however, in general.. i love the lyrics of the japanese music.. epscly the themes used in anime series ..seriously they rock!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I think Japanese music is very catchy, for example, Digimon Tamers theme "Biggest Dreamers", but apart from anime themes I haven't heard any Asian music
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
4ran

Post by 4ran »

Tails5 wrote:I think Japanese music is very catchy, for example, Digimon Tamers theme "Biggest Dreamers", but apart from anime themes I haven't heard any Asian music
totally with you ... they really know how to choose the right words !
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

One interesting thing I've noticed is that the Japanese songs have some English words in the anime, and the English versions have a few Japanese words, for example in Naruto Season 4, the English song has "sakokomamore", and the Japanese song has "We are Fighting Dreamers"
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
4ran

Post by 4ran »

yeah.. the same for bleach.. i mean the intro song IS ACTUALLY In english.. or Engrish if i can say XD