Counter Strike: Source

Snap_Shot

Counter Strike: Source

Post by Snap_Shot »

So who all friggin' LOVES this game like me :D?

TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

First of all you should add more to your posts, but CS is a nice game and I wouldn't mind eventually getting into a Squad eventually. My life is a bit hecktic so I won't be able to any time soon, but good game.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
iBye

Post by iBye »

Counter-strike Source is nja, I like the 1.6 version more, I havent played much lately but I love the game anyway.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

how is it? i hear about it but never got around trying it
MrAlex

Post by MrAlex »

Well,
I see FREE download for cs:s or 1.6 |(forgot which one :D)
So is it leagal?
I just wanna know please and thankyou!
Wont be back till Sunday!
Surreal

Post by Surreal »

Actually, Counter Strike Source is a great game. Though I haven't been playing around with it lately doing University and stuff. I find it to be better than 1.6; but that's porbably because I am not a "****" player. Usually the **** players are the ones who like 1.6. Haha!
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

Ididn't try this game , why don't you write a little description
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

MrAlex wrote:Well,
I see FREE download for cs:s or 1.6 |(forgot which one :D)
So is it leagal?
I just wanna know please and thankyou!
The free download probably is illegal, but there are cheap ways to get the game, such as this page: http://www.steamgames.com/v/index.php?a ... &AppId=240

You can buy the game for $19.99, or $29.99 if you want Half-Life 2 and Source: Day of Defeat with it. Also for $29.99 is the Counter Strike collection, with all Counter Strike games.

If you want alot of games (Counter-Strike, Team Fortress Classic, Day of Defeat, Deathmatch Classic, Half-Life: Opposing Force, Ricochet, Half-Life, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Half-Life 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Portal, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Team Fortress 2, Peggle Extreme) it's $99.99

Apart from that, you can buy the game at a local store perhaps? Or ebay/similiar services.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
arjaysuba

Post by arjaysuba »

I love Counter Strike Condition Zero it is more good in GFX than other version..
I believe I can Fly I Believe I can Touch the sky when I DIE :D
tewage

Post by tewage »

Always had the chance to buy it but skipped out, you can download this game illegally? I wouldn't think so, but I guess you can do almost anything nowadays...program-wise.