the most safe Browser

Any duscussion regarding softwares can be carried out here.

What browzer do you use?

Other :P!
8%
69%
23%
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 13
a2zeducation

I vote for IE

Post by a2zeducation »

I vote for IE

As its too stable, currently i am using more than 4 browsers, but IE has been most impressive.

EnacheVladian

Post by EnacheVladian »

there are some security breaches in IE but also Firefox isnt 100% proofed. But i think atm Mozilla is the safest browser.
Monstaaa

Post by Monstaaa »

I've used IE and FF, and so far I like FF better. With extensions to help block pop-ups and other annoyances, I think it is safer. I know that IE has pop-up blockers aswell, but the good one takes up loads of memory on my computer, unlike the FF extention.
Mizo

Post by Mizo »

i use Avant Browser i like it
elicoten

Post by elicoten »

I use a combination of all the browsers. I like firefox because of its extensions, the fact that there are less serious security holes in it and the fact that it is probably the fastest browser I have on my computer.

I also have Mozilla Suite, Opera and IE7 BETA Preview. I can say I like Opera a lot, just I like Firefox even better, and Firefox is arguably more compatible than Opera (take GMail for example). I like the improvements Microsoft have made to IE7 over IE6, but they have a long way to go to beat the other browsers.

Netscape (as mentioned in the first post) is partly Firefox powered, partly IE. I reckon any half decent hacker would be able to convince Netscape to render pages with the IE part if they wanted it to, and thereby exposing any security vulnerabilities in IE. Not sure why they added the IE rendering option - a step backwards in my opinion. Their new UI isn't even that appealing.
Locke Laton

Post by Locke Laton »

Avant Browser!

Try and you'll love it ^_^

Though it runs on IE engine but it has many function that enough for you to prevent from mostly everything except for virus :D
never mind!
----------------------------
amr12391

Post by amr12391 »

opera is only good for hacking websites using cookies :lol:
fear_fucks

IE

Post by fear_fucks »

i think IE 6 ia the safest and best browser available.
i had tried all but............
IE is the best :wink: :D :wink:
msetters

How interesting

Post by msetters »

i dont think there is such a thing as a safe bowser as they all manage to download crap and go very slow
Anterr

Post by Anterr »

Firefox protects me innuf...........