.info domains ....

General discussion regarding computers can be carried out here.
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Rapboy wrote:
iPod Wizard wrote:
Rapboy wrote:450 within 1 week i will have it.
Lol, yeah, at the rate you're going you might get it by tomorrow! Thats like faster than me lolz!
yeah i know cause i really want the .info. But u will get yours be4 me.And btw. i think i have post everywhere and there is hardly anyplace for me to poast again.
I already have a .info domain lol...just posting to save up for later when the other one expires and I'll have another 450 points to back up.

Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

o oke
How many .info domains do u have?
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Only one lol...how could I have 2? Used like 450 Points for the .info domain. and like 85 points for the Advanced Hosting package lol. So I'm like only a hundred points away! w00t w00t! :lol: :lol:
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

U should have taken the powerpack,that's much more better
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Um no, I would have to post at least 50 posts in order to keep the hosting account each month lol...That is a rip-off...and hell no I'm not going to do that, and no one has ever kept it for more that a month I think. Just costs way too much points. Even SHadmin would have to agree. Someone would have to post like me or you to keep this but I doubt anyone would.
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

50 post every month??
i nev3r knew that i thought u should get 100 points then u get that hosting for ever.

50 post every month is really crazy,then u gotta post another 450 a year if u have a .info domain.

Btw u are the ultimate poster on this forum, 800+ post. Keep it up.
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Rapboy wrote:50 post every month??
i nev3r knew that i thought u should get 100 points then u get that hosting for ever.

50 post every month is really crazy,then u gotta post another 450 a year if u have a .info domain.

Yeah, thanks for the support, and yep same goes w/ the advance, but for that you need 25 posts, so thats a little bit better.
I would just go w/ the Beginners Package and just stay w/ it until your site gets bigger, then upgrade.
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

iPod Wizard wrote:
Rapboy wrote:50 post every month??

Yeah, thanks for the support, and yep same goes w/ the advance, but for that you need 25 posts, so thats a little bit better.
I would just go w/ the Beginners Package and just stay w/ it until your site gets bigger, then upgrade.
I like taking risk so i think i will take the power pack,and if it dont work i just downgrade to basic
Kaky

Post by Kaky »

No bigger hosting packs for me i am going for the info domain!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :shock:

A funny picture -------> me , myself and i (too much for this world)
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

I'm also going for the .info + the powerpack