Freedom's Broken Hand!

Moderator: Lixas

Freedom Fighter

Freedom's Broken Hand!

Post by Freedom Fighter »

Hello again all.

yesterday I got into a little skuffle outside the bar and broke my pinky and ring finger.
it hurts like hell but i still managed to get an updates page for my site rolling.

Basically my site has applications/ maps / patches and other content like this so i needed a simple yet powerful page/module to show updates like errors/bugs/info/warnings
and indeed with a broken hand I have made a huge stride with this module for my site.

Thought id show you all and keep content flowing
plus i did it with a broken hand lol.

Gebbo

Website

Post by Gebbo »

Freedom Fighter wrote:
Hello again all.

yesterday I got into a little skuffle outside the bar and broke my pinky and ring finger.
it hurts like hell but i still managed to get an updates page for my site rolling.

Basically my site has applications/ maps / patches and other content like this so i needed a simple yet powerful page/module to show updates like errors/bugs/info/warnings
and indeed with a broken hand I have made a huge stride with this module for my site.

Thought id show you all and keep content flowing
plus i did it with a broken hand lol.

Nice to see that even with broken hands, you still work on a daily bases. If you dont mind me saying, I think your website should have a much simpler and cleaner template. It would look a lot better and be more appealing. At the moment everything seems like its everywhere. Thought some feedback on the site would help, hope you dont mind.
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

No I dont Mind at all.

And i am very much aware of this. I am coding this site from scratch and its take some
time to look good.

tho you should have seen it a month ago lol. I am still under development but at this time it is user friendly and ready to go. there just needs to be a few tweeks in the template in generally the headers and news section.