Does anyone want to make an RPG?

Any help regarding any computer based programming language (non serverside) can be requested and recieved here.
RavineProductions

Does anyone want to make an RPG?

Post by RavineProductions »

I am thinking about dropping the space game because that is not really my style. I did fix the camera bug, if you really wanted to know. Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone would like to help with this. I would need an artist, a 3d modeller, another programmer, and anything else you could contribute. The language being used would be Blitz3D. If you need to know where to get a copy AIM me at; RavineProductions, or my MSN/email is bamunky2day@comcast.net

Excuse my English, I live in America.
D0M1N0R

Post by D0M1N0R »

You know how much work that takes?
RavineProductions

Hmmm, lets see. Do I know how much work it takes? No, I don't I'm just posting here to develop an rpg, while I have no experience at programming! Of course I know how much work it takes. Did I ever say, "Hey! Who wants to make a full-blown, Diablo-killer RPG in a month?" No, I didn't. So Now after that who wants to make an RPG knowing that it will take alot of time and effort, and also knowing that it will not be the most wonderful game in the world. Also, If you wanted to know I already have the full storyline for the game.
RavineProductions

So, this would not be a really big project but something to work on over time, adding bits and pieces every now and then. I know there are some talented people on this forum. This team needs you!
znad

Post by znad »

i play the first one i don't understand it
RavineProductions

"The first one" as you call it, was not an rpg. It was a small space game where you fly around. That is all it did. This is a project based on a stroy my friend wrote. You can check it out at my forums in the idea section here, http://www.ravineproductions.com/forum/.
MoralFibre

Post by MoralFibre »

I'd love to help ^^...Already sent you an e-mail.
D0M1N0R

Post by D0M1N0R »

Im currently creating an MMORPG, so nope, and earlier, I tought u were a conmplete N00B
RavineProductions

Earlier? What do mean by earlier? Also, how so was I a noob? I would also like to see some screens of your mmorpg just because I like to see other people's work. :)
bplax70

Post by bplax70 »

haha hey man im making a site too we can put our games on it

ill also have some videos and stuff
also can we make a mini game in LAAB like teacher boxing like mr. williams vs. berkemier lol