GMail Drive

Any duscussion regarding softwares can be carried out here.
norule

GMail Drive

Post by norule »

GMail Drive is a Shell Namespace Extension that creates a virtual filesystem around your Google GMail account, allowing you to use GMail as a storage medium. GMail Drive creates a virtual filesystem on top of your Google GMail account and enables you to save and retrieve files stored on your GMail account directly from inside Windows Explorer. GMail Drive literally adds a new drive to your computer under the My Computer folder, where you can create new folders, copy and drag'n'drop files to. With GMail Drive you can easily copy files to your GMail account and retrieve them again.

When you create a new file using GMail Drive, it generates an e-mail and posts it to your account. The e-mail appears in your normal Inbox folder, and the file is attached as an e-mail attachment. GMail Drive periodically checks your mail account (using the GMail search function) to see if new files have arrived and to rebuild the directory structures. But basically GMail Drive acts as any other hard-drive installed on your computer. You can copy files to and from the GMail Drive folder simply by using drag'n'drop like you're used to with the normal Explorer folders.

Latest Changes: (18-Sep-2005)

Google restructured the Gmail login procedures again and previous versions of the tool fail to log in. The new version also adds the ability to double-**** to launch files and FileOpen dialog support.

Download
http://files.9down.com:8080/gmailfs108.rar

korsaan

Post by korsaan »

Thanks tooooooooooooooooooo much

I was using gmail drive vs 1.0.7

and an error appear to me , I will try to use that vs
# www.H4W.com [SOON]
# Host For Web

# www.AlHjz.com
# Domain Name Registrations

# www.ArabTouch.com
# Arab Touch For Web Solutions
sa3ude

Post by sa3ude »

thanks for the new vs
i was using it too
thanks
D0M1N0R

Post by D0M1N0R »

Really GR8!!!

Considering I have about 10 active, and 600 gmail account links ready for use, this is a relaly cool tool!!!
koyut

Post by koyut »

I used this program before to do backups of websites and scripts so that i can upload it when my computer or host fails. Thanks for the update.
TimedArt

Post by TimedArt »

Sweet! Thank you for the suggestion

-TimedArt
phpboy

Post by phpboy »

its very useful soft ware!thanks
bangbanger

Post by bangbanger »

i heard of it before but i never thought of using till now since im using my laptop...
guru

Post by guru »

bangbanger wrote:i heard of it before but i never thought of using till now since im using my laptop...
try using it,

being using this too for a while (aps on here are old)

anyhow i use it for quick attachments instead of opening internet or just **** inbox on google talk i use it jsut before i go to school to add my work on it!
oldman

Post by oldman »

thanks for the new vs
i was using it too
thanks