Maroon 5
15%
Maroon 5
12%

Total votes: 34
Rapboy

Re: 50 Cent

Post by Rapboy »

TomZ wrote:50 Cent is the best! but then again i'm into Rap! and I can't beleive he's one of the most hated :!:
at last someone who is interestted in rap.

webexplode

i hate the most.........

Post by webexplode »

MADONNA
NORAH JONES
and all classical singers
‡‡βяă†_Ɲoνaῄϊΐ‡‡-αη_EV’Er
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

Nice choices. And there are many reasons to hate 50 cent just look at it for an un biased angel and you will see how much bs he has put out. Like his whole shot 50 times(to get ratings) his video game(to get ratings)HIS GOD DAM MOVIE(TOTAL RATINGS) he is just a poster child for the media. He is an icon and as soon as that light dies down they will drop him and find some other AMAZING story like shot 100 times haha.

Just stand back and read everything that has come out for him in his acting/game/music history and divulge for you self.

Personaly there is nothing wrong with the views on rap music from most points of view but when you put in a poster child just to get some publicity for the rap/media industry you jsut lower the value of music all togeather.
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

i agree with u,but every musician want fame. All of them want money and plenty more things. I don't like all 50 cent's music, but in the past days he made really nice songs.
But i agree with u on some certain things.I think he is pushing himself too much to the world, and the world is getting a lil bit sick from it.
But i'm not a person that like's to hate people, as long as they don't get in my way.
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
Jana

Post by Jana »

Britney titney Spears...i really don't like her.
erman

Post by erman »

50 Cent best
jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

i really hate Maroon 5
hanzo4all

Post by hanzo4all »

Justin, I hate him
rwshthn

i like

Post by rwshthn »

i love 50 cent :wink:
Fourteen Crosstown

Post by Fourteen Crosstown »

Tyriell wrote:I would have to vote on 50cent as the person I least like. Mainly because I can't stand that whole "Thug" attitude that he seems to have. Not to mention I absolutely, positively HATE Rap. I don't consider that crap music at all. Ewww
I DEFINITELY agree. I strongly abhor 50 Cent, along with 95% of those 'gangster' rappers that has came out since the early 90s. Being where I live at, not only is it irritating, but a lot of violence, as I have noted, has sprouted from such artists. (Then look at this way, they have sparked violence against each other, doesn't that even give a spark to some of these people? Obviously around here, no. They can't get it through their thick skulls, and it perhaps won't until they are dead.)

I would recommend to stay clear of those artists by any means necessary.