32%
Maroon 5
15%
Maroon 5
12%

Total votes: 34
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

'iPod Wizard', it is a cartoon character that was innovated for using for some advertising stuff.
Check out this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crazy_Frog it gives a lot of information on it.

iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Ok thanx SHadmin.. will check it out..
sodclan

Post by sodclan »

takes a lot of energy to hate someone why not just accept them

but who are the last 2 bands?
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

You've never heard of them? Where you from? jk lol.. they're ok bands not that great.
satit28

Post by satit28 »

i hate that Frog too.........
totally stupid............and crap.......
ihtus

Post by ihtus »

well...i hate haaard rock!!!!
but i like classic rock..i mean old rock (rock&roll)... like Bill Haley - Rock around the clock ;)
Best_Master

Post by Best_Master »

Between them I hate more Justin Timberlake!
Completely!
breeze

Post by breeze »

Why do people use the word hate so much, i prefer to use 'dislike'. Hate is a very strong word and is very offensive to some people. Anyways, i dislike all of the people on the poll, but most of all Justin Timberlake.
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
AngelHilary

Post by AngelHilary »

i dont like maroon 5
mo0ks

Post by mo0ks »

look.. from your list, i chose timberlake, coz hes a girl. although he did shag britney spears for a while.. and thats before she was fat and acne-faced.

but yeah.. anywho.. i actually think you missed the lamest of all acts in the mainstream atm.. simple plan.

so why simple plan.. well.. for two reasons:

a) he whinges and moans like a little bitch about issues that usually affect kids who havent reached puberty yet.. but the fella is pushing thirty ffs.. now, either he is so very immature that he simply has not grown up to match his age (although, the fact that he is the frontman of a multi-million dollar machine i doubt he is that young in the mind).. or the alternative, that he knows that he is simply marketing his whiny bitching at preteens and teeny boppers who think hes one of them.. i think the latter is more realistic. the fact that popular music is marketed to kids at such an early age means more and more people are growing up believing that the tripe you hear on mtv and other mainstream media outlets is the best music around. it pisses me off to be frank about it.. grr agh!

b) their music is so boring.. i think i would rather have my balls surgically removed with the precision of a rabid dog on heat than listen to that true indication of regurgiitated mediocrity.

down the industry.. support the little people ;D
common sense isnt..