Access to Members.Smokyhost.com

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
barnes

Access to Members.Smokyhost.com

Post by barnes »

I have to make a new thread because you failed to actually read my last post before you locked it.

As I stated in my last thread requesting more assistance, I CANNOT access Members.SmokyHosts.com. The password reset tool sends me a password that does not exist.

I have requested access to it countless times in the past. Please send me my password, and I would be happy to use the ticket system!

Thanks.

barnes

Post by barnes »

Also, I am unable to pay my invoice because of this.
barnes

Post by barnes »

Got my 2nd over due notice today. Please allow me access at the very least to pay.
barnes

Post by barnes »

Got my 3rd today. Anything I can do?
barnes

Post by barnes »

Seriously? I'm going to get my account suspended due to the administration lacking to allow me to pay? What can I do here?
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Hello Barnes, I have read your posts and I do believe I know where you are coming from.

To verify, please correct me if I am wrong.

You have tried to access members.smokyhosts.com but when you try to log in with your account information, it tells you it's invalid. After you have tried to reset your password, the new password is not valid either. So you know where you have to go, but you are unable to get where you are needing to due to the password problem.

I honestly have no clue what the whole paid side to hosting consists of but if this is a problem, then it should be fixed cause other people could have it.

As for the other post being closed, I do see where you are coming from with this one. I'll see what I can do about helping you, hopefully you won't get your account suspended due to this problem. Just please be a little more patient, we should have this problem corrected shortly. Thanks for your patience :).
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
barnes

Post by barnes »

Thank you for a response, and your understanding. You are exactly correct, I can not get access to the members page, even with the password reset tool. I've been attempting to get a password for over 2 months, but with no luck.

On top of it, all of my data has been lost entirely.

Thanks again, and let me know if I can help. I'm a patient person, but 2 months is really stretching it thin!
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Hi Barnes,
Please PM me a copy of the latest password reminder mail that you recieved and i will accordingly verify and fix the issue.
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

Comming from a non admin. Im sorry you had to deal with this issue. it really can be frustrating when the littlest thing goes wrong!