What is everyone's favorite type of music?

jasondsouza

Post by jasondsouza »

i like pop & rap

--jasondsouza
ME working on a very new site. (Coming soon)
Come to my web Site
Valiantheart

Post by Valiantheart »

I rock to Gothic Metal. Well not really rock. Rock and immerse myself to the soothing opera-ish vocals.
Blue Dawn

Post by Blue Dawn »

Lol I love Rock
Whether the type, rock fuels my soul

I enjoy an occasional pop or rap, but rock is still my fav.
Locke Laton

Post by Locke Laton »

Ke ke, depends on my mood: If I'm relaxing - classical or jazz will be my choice, if I'm happy - well some pop, hip-hop, dancing music... - when I'm sad maybe rock, hard rock or whatever kind of rock with bass guitar, lead guitar and screams vocalist ^_^ or sitting alone with some smooth ballad and so on...

The world of music is very big!! why should we listen to just one or 2, 3 types of music only ;) try something new everyday!
never mind!
----------------------------
silent_slaughters

Post by silent_slaughters »

death metal, hard rock and gothic metal
desmondkok

hmm

Post by desmondkok »

country songs...lately....my choice...
fear_fucks

rock

Post by fear_fucks »

ebery body rocks over here
Sekhmet

Post by Sekhmet »

I love Classic Rock. I loved alternative rock when it was actually an alternative to mainstream rock (pre-Nirvana). Alternative rock is now mainstream, and not as underground as it used to be.

S.
webexplode

What type of music are you into?

Post by webexplode »

Hey what type of music is everyone into? Im into hip-hop and R&B and Rap.My favorite song is Gimme that by Chris Brown,Lean wit it, rock wit it by Dem Franchize Boyz and poppin my collar by Three 6 Mafia and Your Beautiful by James Blunt and Stupid Girls by Pink and What u know by T.I. and Rompe by Daddy Yankee (Of course! Can`t forget him!) and Best friend by 50 cent oh yea and Love by Keyshia Cole! Oh yea Sry about all the ands,i didn`t feel like listing them..but who cares,cuz it`s my Blog!!!!!! Peace Out and plz respond.
‡‡βяă†_Ɲoνaῄϊΐ‡‡-αη_EV’Er
TB

Post by TB »

Classci
Country
Pop