Chuck

Discuss anything about your favorite TV shows....
thetarget

Chuck

Post by thetarget »

Who watches this show? I know I do. :D

Main reason for watching is the lead actress, Yvonne Strahovski playing Sarah Walker, a CIA agent.

Damn, I am soooo addicted to Yvonne... Er... I mean the show. :D

TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

The show is really good not just due to the amount of good looking actresses but also in it's screen writing. The show is coming to a close for the season but I think the last episode will have some more in store for us viewers.

Unfortunately it seems like the TV Show industry is getting a little side tracked with their seasons as some shows go off for months and others seem to just disappear all together. Hopefully Chuck will come back for another season with more action packed comedy, but I am really hoping Chuck finally gets some masculinity to allow the show to be better than him just sitting in the car all the time.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
nicole999

Post by nicole999 »

I found out about 5 years ago. I was really shocked when I found out, but I guess it makes sense as if a man was playing Bart
laro696

Post by laro696 »

Hmm I loved the first 2 seasons.
Then it just became predictable.
Just the same over and over every episode.
Just my opinion ;)
Gebbo

Chuck

Post by Gebbo »

thetarget wrote:Who watches this show? I know I do. :D

Main reason for watching is the lead actress, Yvonne Strahovski playing Sarah Walker, a CIA agent.

Damn, I am soooo addicted to Yvonne... Er... I mean the show. :D
I have started watching this and it is interesting.
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................