What Do You Think About israel

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.

Do You Like israel ??

don't like it nor hate it
No votes
33%
67%

Total votes: 3
Jason

Post by Jason »

My point of view is just ...on the fence I guess you could say? Basically, I say leave them to it. Until it concerns us ('cause I don't believe we need oil or something valuable from them) we don't need to intervene and we can get on with sorting the many many more problems of the UK.

Even more personally, ignoring politics and whatnot: I couldn't care less.

TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Jason wrote:My point of view is just ...on the fence I guess you could say? Basically, I say leave them to it. Until it concerns us ('cause I don't believe we need oil or something valuable from them) we don't need to intervene and we can get on with sorting the many many more problems of the UK.

Even more personally, ignoring politics and whatnot: I couldn't care less.
In a way I kind of agree, but Egypt is pushing for them to resolve it too. I know the US will eventually try to get involved probably getting the UN involved as well. The UK helped set up the arrangement for Israel and Palastine so they've dug themselves in too deep to just let it play itself out. I think that the UK is now regretting getting involved in the first place, but they were trying to help so it was for a good cause.

If they could just agree on something it would be wonderful, but I don't think those two countries will ever agree on anything.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Jason

Post by Jason »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:[...]I don't think those two countries will ever agree on anything.
Me neither, both are too stubborn and let religion control/rule their lives too much (no offence intended). I think it'll end when the UN and/or US say enough is enough. I can't see how else it'll end? :confused:
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

What is the point of fight ?

-As a one living in this area (Egypt) , I took that in history and you know UK helped israel to appear in this region as someone important their (I think belvor) promised the jewish to have a land in this area and this was called in hostory " Promise of who doesn't own to those who doesn't desire" "وعد من لا يملك لمن لا يستحق" , so you see israel wants to have an area from "Elforat" to the "Nile" and we all remember when they were is Egypt(Sinai) and we defeated them in 6th of October 1973 , so I see that israel is just fighting to have more land , but Palestine fights to keep their lands , USA (as I heard) is helping israel with weapons , so It is clear that israel is attacker and Palestine and all arab are defenders .

If you watch arabic channels (news) you'll see some photos of dead children in Ghaza , I'm sure you will understand what happens from one picture , but these pictures are not put in world news channels , because when a newspaper in London I think put a photo of Ghaza children , many people made a مظاهرة (sorry don't know what it is in English) , I will try to get some photos soon .

Jason , you say "'cause I don't believe we need oil or something valuable from them" ,
I advise you to read about the war of 6th October and you'll see that all arab countries stopped exporting oil(petrolium) to countries , this made them stop helping israel and the Nato Aliance didn't Allow USA to use their Airports as a bridge to give weapons to israel , except one country I think .

I'm sorry , I may have written some gramatical faults and spelling faults , but that's because I'm busy , I will be free and get you more info on february ان شاء الله .

thanks
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
TheCrymsonLegends

I'm quite sure the pictures are there but the media is normally used as propaganda. If you post the pictures I will have to close this thread, so if you do please advise people of the graphic content.

If you look in through the history the Israeli's had the land a long time ago. Which is what I was trying to get, they had most of what Israel is today. The Judah's or Jewish people had what is Jerusalem. They were stripped of their land which other Empires gave the land to the Palestinians. I quite feel the same way about America as we killed a lot of innocent people for this land. So did England (Great Britain), Germany, and Russia. I understand this is a struggle for land but it's also a religious battle. People stop realizing it's the Jewish against the Arabic people who fight over religious veiws as well. They couldn't agree on a peaceful solution over their religious values, which lead to war over the land.

The Holy Land has been fought over for the past 5000 years and it's not just going to fade away unless something huge happens. I'm not saying I condone the war but it is a war over something greater than what it is just now.

To say it's over 1 thing is to blind yourself to it's true history. I'm sure both sides have done a ton of horrible things over the years and you can't just hold one of the two responsible.

Now about the Dead Children I've seen instances in history where a country would kill it's own civilians to blame it on the other side to lose their alliance members. I'm not saying it's true but as I am not over there living the experience it honestly doesn't matter what I think of it.

As a soldier I believe war is bad, nothing that is fought over is worth the end result. The Iraqi war has lead to many innocent people being killed by misguided intelligence and the US has a strong Intelligence Network. Mistakes happen and if the US is backing Israel then they must have some agenda to go along with it. We backed Georgia when they got innocently bombed by Russia. We defend a lot of the innocent countries, including Afghanistan during it's revolt against Russia in the Cold War. If Israel is honestly killing a bunch of innocent people for absolutely no reason, then America will turn on it's alliance to Israel. Some soldier's do some really messed up things, but it doesn't mean you have to hold the country responsible for that one person's actions.

So let me ask you one question. Before the reports of the dead children airing all over the Arabic News, what was your reaction to the whole thing?

I don't mean to seem I am against Arabic people because I know not everyone is like that which Iraq and Afghanistan ended up like, so please take this as just an unbiased debate.

The land has been fought over for the past 5000 years by both Israeli and the Palestinian/Arabic people along with a whole slew of other Empires which have grown and died through out time. It's a war which is meaninglessly fought over for something no one today was alive to see. They fight for tradition and history, they are not even fighting their own war. No one knows exactly who is at fault for this, but according to the Biblical layout of the land and the history I have read up on. I honestly believe it wasn't either of the two countries faults. I think it was started with outside **** and as both people grew in numbers their values ended up changing.

I don't blame either side and I see why both sides would be fighting for the land but regardless the acts which have been committed are shameful. I've heard stories of the Iraqi people sending in children with bombs strapped to them to blow up American soldiers. I've heard some real disturbing stories over a lot of things. So yeah it's possible Israel killed the innocent children out of spite... but it's also possible they have an excuse. I don't know what happened but yes it's terrible it happened. I just don't think blaming one side is going to help the ordeal when both sides have a part in this which dates back a very long time ago.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

0_0

First : about israel being in the land first , it was proved that some arabian tribes lived there 2000 years before jewish came , and even if they lived their sometime before , they don't have the right to take it by force this way , exactly as if indians who lived in America attacked you , what would you do ?? you'll defend your land by what you've got . Palestines tried to defend their lands by what ?? by stones !! by weak weapons they have , not causing a harm like what israel is causing to buildings . and at all you know israel started the attack , they say that they were attacked and these things they say , but I am sure Palestines didn't do what israel says about them .

about killing their own children , I would like to tell you that our religion(islam) would never let us do that , I know many people here are not following it accurately , but they wouldn't dare to do something like this , our religion won't let us kill a child unless he carries weapon and attacks us , most of new generations really don't know much about real history.

about America and helping other countries(if this part is against TOS please delete it) , you see America is the enemy of Russia , and you see America defended countries against Russia , I visited USA and I see people living in it are really kind , and they are nice , but , you see America attaked Iraq , for what ?? saying it has nuclear reactors but the real reason was for its petrol and the whole world knows that now , I think America is helping israel to get its dream , the land from "Forat" to "Nile", and just as you said , we can't blame people for the government's faults

If putting pictures will close the thread then I won't , and I want you not to be angry . but what happens is really a miserable thing , I feel it as those Palestines are like my brothers , and lots of countries started to feel it like arab now , and you see lots of decisions were made to stop that fight but israel refuses to obey it , it doesn't follow orders unless it is defeated by power , just as what happened in 1973 .

I beleive the world is destroying itself , environmental problems , wars , ... .
Thanks for caring
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
TheCrymsonLegends

I've had Islamic friends before and they are no where near as bad as the Terrorist groups who twist and alter the religion to their own gain. I know the Islamic religion is a good religion and for that I don't hold what people do against the religion they claim to follow.

Yes we attacked Iraq for a BS reason and even the US Citizens and most the soldiers didn't agree with the decision. We were caught up in the 9/11 aftermath and wanted to blame someone. When it happened the Presidency took advantage of it.

Yes I don't agree with Israel taking the land by force and the acts committed during the war are horrible. I understand that part and I don't quite understand why the US is supplying Israel with was supplies.

The struggle for that land started back in the early 1900s where Britain tried to help them resort it in a peaceful solution. No it didn't happen but as I said this war has been happening for the past 5000 years. It's second nature to both sides, and with America supplying the Israeli troops it has given them an advantage.

As far as the innocent killing I despise any country who condones it. If it was an act of a single unit which was dealt with then that's not as bad. If Israel is commiting these acts as a country and not just certain individuals then it's horrible. But that war has been going on for so many years over that land so I can't actually pick a side and say they are better than the other. Being religiously unbiased they are both people trying to keep a home. Yes one side has taken it by force but it's been back and forth for many years.

As someone from Egypt yes I understand your passion because Palestine is so close to your home. You've probably met many real nice Palestinians who you've come to be friends with. I do not have that pleasure and knowing both the Jewish and the Islamic people from America neither of them seems bad. They are great people.

The only reason why I can't say I prefer one over the other is due to the duration of this war. For acts committed against the Palestinian people I do despise the Israeli military for it. But I can't say I am against the Israeli population as a whole because it's racist and bluntly stupid to hold people responsible for their idiotic governments.

I'd hate to be hated because of what the Government sends our troops out to do. Most the troops in Iraq or who have been to Iraq disagree with the reasons we are there. I understand Afghanistan in a way but we've spent too much time there and have not completed our mission, we should get out and work to better our economy.

I do understand your passion and you are correct against the horrible acts of the Israeli military but the war has been going on a very long time for that land between both sides. I cannot willingly commit to one side or the other plainly due to that fact.

I'm not angry and I also see your point against the US lol. But do you hate me for being an American Soldier when my Government chose to pick a stupid war to fight? That's the only point I am trying to make. Israeli civilians are probably just as nice as the Palestinian civilians and to pick one side over the other is wrong. In my opinion of course. I understand why you pick one side and it's great you have a passionate reason for that.

I hope you also don't get angry for my view on this. I just want you to understand why I can't choose a side. The acts are horrible and despicable. The people are not as bad.
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

yeah , I totally understand your point of view , and you're right . But as I expalined before about hating people in israel , that's just because they know how this land is took so they are actually living on the bodies of people who lived here before , and about the war being from 5000 years , well I don't know about this . I beleive it is just israel made these words to make the world behave it , but even if they had wars for this land , why did they attack Egypt and take Sinai , why did they attack Lebanon , for what ??

US people , I don't hate them , I told you I visited America and knew them , some are bad and some are nice , just as in everywhere on earth , some people are good , others are bad , but about hating soldiers , I will do if they attacked , I know its orders and they can't ignore it , but they also should follow the war rules , no killing children , women or non-military buildings .

I am really happy to see you know that Islam is not bad , because I thought after what people saw on television , and israel an others saying they are terrorists , I thought no one will know the truth , but now I see , some know the truth . I really don't know how they say we are terrorists !! look at what they are doing , I wanted to put a link for a youtube video , can I put one or its forbidden ??

thanks for not being angry and for understanding what I meant .
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
TheCrymsonLegends

For the video it all depends on what it is. If it's coverage on the war I'd have to say no. It's not because I am trying to hold it down but because as Smokyhosts is a professional company I think it would be negative towards it's image.

People are stupid, it's the cold truth. I know this may not be professional of me but people who blind themselves are just stupid. There are many religions based on the same material and the original event is what all these religions are from.

The worst part is that some of the Jewish and some of the Christian people dislike the Islamic religion but in The Qur'an it says " "Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians...and (all) who believe in God and the last day and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve." The Qur'an, 2:62"

I found it off of a website so if it's wrong then let me know. The Islamic religion see's that Jewish and Christian religions are amongst them as well. We all believe in a God it's just the terms are different. The events could be different as well, I've never read the Qur'an.

I'm religious but not so deep in it that I am blind to the other religions and I often make Theories on how all the religions could be true, how I could open people's eyes and make them take a cold hard look at themselves. People are just stupid, they don't really care about other people.

Israel has done some rather horrible stuff. The News on both sides will always make the other person look worst than what it is, it's what the Media does. I don't know what is real and what isn't but if they did commit the acts that you say then sooner or later the US will slap their wrist.

Yes unfortunately due to the Al'Qaeda the US is less caring towards the Islamic and Muslim people but with Obama in office I am sure things will change. Yes Israel should stick to the Geneva Conventions but unfortunately people don't.

So for the long run I am against Israel just because of the horrible acts they have commited but as a Nation and the people within Israel, I like them. I know the Military has some issues but I can't hold it against the actual people.

P.S. If I am wrong on the quote from The Qur'an please fix it. I just found it on the internet looking up the Islamic religion. I recall an Islamic gal telling me about the religion but I couldn't remember if it was Islamic or Muslim.. so :).
sobkisu

Post by sobkisu »

Israel are a main Terrorist of the world. But now.. where is BUSH !! Why he stay silent now!! His dream is to remove terrorist from World!! I think He has a hand in it...
Life is only one. so don't make it complex:)