What Do You Think About israel

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.

Do You Like israel ??

don't like it nor hate it
No votes
33%
67%

Total votes: 3
Alwahsh

What Do You Think About israel

Post by Alwahsh »

Hello ,

I'm really sorry for opening such a thread , and I wish it is not against any rules and I wish it won't be deleted . I think you heared of what israel doing nowadays in Palestine , killing everyone with no mercy , children , wemon and old people . I wanted to know what do you think about this ??

This country , israel , since it appeared , problems are occuring , it appeared in Palestine taking a part of their land . That's why I hate it so much .

Please tell me what you think and I'm sorry for mods and SHAdmin if this thread is not accepted , feel free to delete it .

I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

I don't really care about national territories, or whatever actions they claim to be just. Going to war and refuse any peaceful resolution is not right and is inhumane. Im refering to Gaza-Isreal confrontation.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

As long as this doesn't turn into a fued of one country vs another country (I.E. Two people from different nationalities bashing heads) or a Religion vs Religion topic I see no real reason of it being a violation against the TOS.

Keep it somewhat clean and remember when talking about another country, have some courtesty to the people of it's country who do not partake in the inhumane things that occur from it's government.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:As long as this doesn't turn into a fued of one country vs another country (I.E. Two people from different nationalities bashing heads) or a Religion vs Religion topic I see no real reason of it being a violation against the TOS.

Keep it somewhat clean and remember when talking about another country, have some courtesty to the people of it's country who do not partake in the inhumane things that occur from it's government.
Yes it is all about the government. But it wouldn't be inappropriate even if it meant the people. This is what "voicing opinions" is about.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

It would be inappropriate, as you cannot blame the people for what the government does. Guilt by association is unfair.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
TheCrymsonLegends

The Reason it would be inappropriate is SHAdmin prefers to keep clean posts which are not seen or thought to be bad appearance because of it's content.

ATM, as long as it stays clean and no arguments break out between two people I will let it be. I am a firm believer in voicing opinions but there comes a time when people's opinions are too biased causing more **** than conversation. Since **** is bad business, SHAdmin prefers to keep it minimal if not nonexistent.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

I agree with you that we shouldn't blame people for what government does , but I blame those who live in israel because they know that this land isn't theirs , it was took from Palestine by power , and I think you saw what israel does in people living in ghaza now , you see them killing children with no mercy , and they took that part from Palestine at first by this way .
Thanks for accepting this thread and if any moderator could change the title to "what do you think about " instead of "abour" , spelling mistake
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
TheCrymsonLegends

I just read into the history of the **** and both histories of the religious views of this land.

Both religious have it promised by their God that this land would be theirs, and in the very early days the Kingdoms of Israel had a major hold over this land. The Palestine City States were quite small and Kingdoms of Judah, Moab, and Ebom (to name a few) surrounded this area. Since they were both promised this land in their religious text they both were determined to seek full control over this land.

Over the years the Kingdoms of Israel fell under the control of [Quote from Wiki: "Between the time of the Israelite kingdoms and the 7th-century Muslim conquests, the Land of Israel fell under Assyrian, Babylonian, Persian, Greek, Roman, Sassanian, and Byzantine rule"]. The Northern Kingdom was destroyed by the Assyrians and the Southern Kingdom was later destroyed by the Babylonians. But both Israeli and Palestinians occupied a portion of this land in their tribes/kingdoms back in 1000-700B.C..

To argue who has the right inevitably neither one of them after the kingdoms got wiped out, if so than we should give Rome back it's full control when it was most dominant in history lol. They use to live in peace with one another way, way back in time. I think they wanted to go back and take back the land which was taken from them and found themselves in a huge **** which would last which seems forever.

The Roman Empire when it converted The Holy Land to Christianity banned the Jewish people from it for 500 years. So I think the whole **** for this land was initiated by some other Empire which ended up dying out a long, long time ago.

The portion I used to support my views is the Hebrew Biblical Period found in the Palestine section of Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine

It suggests Palestinians settled in that land many moons ago not being native. Although over the period of time from the early Philistines to what is now Palestine/Israel neither of the two are the same as they use to be in Religion and in their People. If they could come up with an agreement where they could both occupy the land in peace as they once did way back in the day, then everything would be much better.

I don't agree with either side killing for the land, but then again I can see where both sides have a point to attempt to take the land. Killing for no reason is always wrong, and I am completely against it, but for some reason both sides cannot reach an agreement and probably never will.
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

When you say jewish lived in Palestine , do you mean in the time of the prophet Mousa ??

Even if they lived there before , they don't have the right to take it by this way and you see how they kill children , see pictures of dead children of Palestine , No religion accepts this
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
TheCrymsonLegends

Edit: "It use to be Jewish Territory, well Jerusalem anyway. Israel was a different territory/kingdom. From the period in which I have spoken it was most Israeli's and Jewish civilizations which held the entirety of the land. From what I read on Palestinians is they were not Native to the area and I am thinking probably not Arabic neither. I know Wiki isn't the best place for information, but that's what I ended up getting out of it. I honestly think both of them shouldn't be fighting over it as both of their original territories were conquered. So they are fighting another war for a lost cause because no one currently in that war really understands WTF it is they are fighting for anyway."

True and I heard today on the news about it some more. Yes it is inhumane but it's been stated that both sides have resorted to violent tendencies. The US is trying to keep their nose out of that situation but if it doesn't stop then it will probably cause the US to step in. They do need to call a truce or at the least put an end to the innocent people slaughtering.

I'm just stating from a historical point of view. Most countries on the contrary have probably taken land in this fashion. Including America, France, Spain, Germany, Russia, and most if not all of the Middle Eastern Countries. Even if they did in the past I honestly believe that someone should do something about this actively to prevent more lives being lost to pure stupidity.