What Do You Think About israel

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.

Do You Like israel ??

don't like it nor hate it
No votes
33%
67%

Total votes: 3
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

sobkisu wrote:Israel are a main Terrorist of the world. But now.. where is BUSH !! Why he stay silent now!! His dream is to remove terrorist from World!! I think He has a hand in it...
I don't mean to offend you but this is exactly what I don't want posted all over the forums. You cannot say that Israel is the main Terrorist of the World. Bush has left office and we have another President being put into office. It's a naturally reoccurring Vote which happens every 4 years.

As far as the incidents caused by the Israeli Army/Government yes you can discuss those but you cannot hold all of Israel against it.

If you have to make anything towards anyone please refrain from putting everyone into the same category. There is nothing wrong with a vast majority of the Israeli people and I highly doubt they appreciate what their own Army/Government is doing.

Since America has supplied Israel with some of it's weapons I highly doubt we are just going to rush in and fight them. They will try to figure it out peacefully and now with a Democrat in office the chances of us going to war is slim. Most Democrats are real good with Peaceful Solutions so hopefully Obama is able to find a way to bring this horrible War to a Peaceful End.

You cannot blame a whole society of people on the actions of a group of stupid people. To all the good Muslims and Islamic people in this world it wouldn't be fair to categorize them with the doings of the Al'Qaeda. So please remember that there are good people in all walks of life, in all countries, and in all Religions.

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

TheCrymsonLegends , you're really a wise man . for Al'Qaeda , I believe that this is not working for Islam , they always say things that are against the Islam , I mean they are not doing anything for Islam , I believe they are against them , but I don't know the truth . I mean they say words which appear to be against israel while they are really helping israel .

About the part you say in the Quran , well I don't remember the part of that Jewish and Christians with us , please don't take my words as I am not sure , but here we believe that Jewish and Christians were right until Islam came , I mean that the Jewish and Chritian religion were right , and the (Engil)(انجيل) the book of christians and (tawra)(طوراه) the book of Jewish are right but the original ones , but now people write their own books , I mean there is Engil of some one and Engil of other one , so these new books are what we don't beleive they are right . But God protected the Quran from being changed and as you see we have only one book which we all follow and this book contains every thing we need and till now the science proves things and then we find it written in the Quran , like how the baby is formed in his mother , at all , part of the sentence you said is right , that people who believe in God and his Messangers and his Books and the last day will go to the heaven and ... . but actually the part of Christians and Jewish , as I told you , we believe that only old Christians and Jewish . because it is written that (not very right because my English isn't good) "people who join other religion other than Islam , it won't be accepted from them" .

That's what we believe in . Please if you want to be more sure visit trusted websites like this :
http://english.islamway.com/

sobkisu , I agree with you , but we really have hope in Obama . bush is hated by all the world , even Americans themselves
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D