New Computer

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Well I usually play in FS mode anyway, and also my monitor is 19", but as I understand what you're saying, I'd get a better picture if I used something like 1280x768 in a window instead of FS?

Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Honestly I don't know why things look better in windowed mode. I had always assumed it was from getting the same dpi from 1680x1050 in a smaller picture. It's why movies appear crisper on smaller tv's and kind of distorted on smaller TVs.

I've always enjoyed full screen so I am not distracted by other things, but since I do more multi-tasking I require windowed mode. I just have not been able to switch back to full screen just yet.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
sobkisu

Is it Last Updated pc

Post by sobkisu »

Really a great pc combination !! I think its last updated :D But in our country pc is not cheap... and I've to wait one year to get this combination :(
Life is only one. so don't make it complex:)
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

It wasnt cheap for me either, what I paid is alot of money compared to my available funds.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:Honestly I don't know why things look better in windowed mode. I had always assumed it was from getting the same dpi from 1680x1050 in a smaller picture. It's why movies appear crisper on smaller tv's and kind of distorted on smaller TVs.

I've always enjoyed full screen so I am not distracted by other things, but since I do more multi-tasking I require windowed mode. I just have not been able to switch back to full screen just yet.
Many games do not support windowed mode, and many windowed-mode-enabled games eats alot of system resources, such as Crysis.

I always use full screen mode when playing games. Most of my games needs real time reactions.