How be in suspense up images here ?

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
Wichenuandine

How be in suspense up images here ?

Post by Wichenuandine »

Hi How i can place images here ?
I try upload it, but something wrong.

thecobra

Post by thecobra »

what do you mean? do mean upload image as signature or what? please be more specific thank you
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Uploading photos is not permitted till you make a certain number of posts. This has been done in order to control all the spamming that was happening.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

SHAdmin wrote:Uploading photos is not permitted till you make a certain number of posts. This has been done in order to control all the spamming that was happening.
And it was a great move too. Too many spammers were posting images/links/and such which were really inappropriate sometimes. Now if you could disable all BBCode until they reach a certain number of posts that would be wonderful. I've noticed there has not been much of that lame spam anymore, whatever you did, Thanks lol. Made my job even easier XD.

Oh but it's contest time, I'm going to have my eye out! All members have been warned the SPAM MONSTER/HATER is back! XD.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Had discovered that the main aim of a spammer was to post images and/or links in order to get traffic to their own website... So basically disabled the permissions to post images or links till a new member makes a certain number posts (I will still keep this number a secret).

BTW, welcome back SPAM MONSTER/HATER ;)