help me please! windows 98 - dont know...

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

It is not outdated as most people might thing. Everything you need is available in Windows 98. Why is there a need to change when it is still working?

mburnz

Change the menu

Post by mburnz »

Technical details

Users may add entries by creating various folders and shortcuts in the Start Menu folder, located in the hard drive. These appear in a separated section at the top of the Start Menu, or, if placed in the Programs sub-folder, in the Programs menu.

* In Windows 95, Windows 98 and Windows Me, it is located in %windir%\Start Menu, or, if there are multiple users, %windir%\Profiles\username\Start Menu.

Stolen from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Start_menu
sobkisu

Post by sobkisu »

May be his pc p2 or p3 .. And many use 98 coz its too short and easy Windows software..
Life is only one. so don't make it complex:)
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Reasons why I am closing this thread.

1. Posted in the wrong place, Operating System is a much better place.
2. Original Poster never came back to elaborate or get more information.
3. Dead Topic.

Note: Unless the topic deserves to be raised from the dead please let it die. If the topic is a question which has been answered then it should die out. Old Topics being raised isn't required to fulfill the requirements by Smokyhost's Free Hosting. So for me, I please ask to let old topics die out.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!