Heroes Season 3!

Discuss anything about your favorite TV shows....
josephnm

Heroes Season 3!

Post by josephnm »

Its finally here! Sylar gets Claire's power on the 1st ep! Woohooooo! Now 4 guys never die!

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Sylar is really cool, still waiting for it to come back on here
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

haha did you guys catch the opening ceremony? Very cool. Episode 2 out already. No DVD, no sate-cast in my area, have to use online streaming.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Obviously there has to be a way to kill the person with this power. I know that Hiro put the other guy in a pine box under the earth but still there has to be some way to defeat it.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:Obviously there has to be a way to kill the person with this power. I know that Hiro put the other guy in a pine box under the earth but still there has to be some way to defeat it.
Probably dropped him in the middle of a sun
josephnm

Post by josephnm »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:Obviously there has to be a way to kill the person with this power. I know that Hiro put the other guy in a pine box under the earth but still there has to be some way to defeat it.
Maybe, but theres definitely a way to stop them in comma, still remember claire been murdered in season 1 when she was dating?
Gebbo

Heroes

Post by Gebbo »

Tails5 wrote:Sylar is really cool, still waiting for it to come back on here
hmmm i need to start watching Heroes again.. ive been busy i havent had time to watch it!
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

tewage

Post by tewage »

Slyer, isn't my favorite character anymore. He turned from evil to a real bitch.
josephnm

Post by josephnm »

Here comes the most evil guy in this season, father of Gabriel(Sylar), Peter and Nathan! Arthur Petrelli!
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

Is there a temporary break for this heroes season?