WHY AM I SUSPNDED???????

If there is anything for ultimate privacy such as reporting some bugs in the control panel script or such disscussions can be done here.

Note :: Remember, if a post is not of such ultimate privacy related then it must be posted in some other forum which is visible to the open public
4ran

Post by 4ran »

Hey,
my account has been suspnded for unknown reasonS for me.. but for the admin.. he says that i've been using illegal materials although I did not upload or use any file in the website... my website is a forum.. it is the student forum and am using a free SMF forum and that is aLL!.. no material illegal materials have been used...

am really interested in knowning WHY AM I SUSPNDED AND WHAT KIND OF MATERIAL that is illegal i've used ...

waiting for respond!!!

I forgot to write that...
if am not getting my account back.. Admin could you please @lss give me my forum database along with all the forum files in my account.. and am leaving in pce with no problems..
regards,

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

You have been hosting a e-gold phishing website in the link http://ran4.thesmokylounge.com/Sources/ ... E559F.html
4ran

Post by 4ran »

Dear Admin, i do not recall that i have been e-golding anything.. howver, if the page is could be happened by uploading the file as an attachement by a member of A SPAM. however, i would be really thankful if you could help me and give me my database and forum's file..
it not... am still thankful for hosting me in the last 2 years..

good luck smokyhost. and am leaving in pc :)
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

PM me the username and password of your account, the name of the database, as well as the email address where you want the database file to be dispatched and i will process your request.
4ran

Post by 4ran »

i sent you all the informaion two days ago.. please respond/
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

4ran wrote:i sent you all the informaion two days ago.. please respond/
Just be patient. This is a kind thing that SHAdmin is doing for you. He doesn't have to give you the stuff back since you did break the rules. So instead of nagging, just be patient and wait for SHAdmin to get around to it.

By the way, SHAdmin...you are doing a very nice thing. :)
4ran

Post by 4ran »

Flipper3 wrote:Just be patient. This is a kind thing that SHAdmin is doing for you. He doesn't have to give you the stuff back since you did break the rules. So instead of nagging, just be patient and wait for SHAdmin to get around to it.

By the way, SHAdmin...you are doing a very nice thing. :)
well... i think am not nagging or anything... i got my account suspended for 2 months now and only last week i knew WHY and i still do not understand HOW i brk the rules.. i've been a good members for two years now and if i was going to break any rule than i won't wait for two years to do that....
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Thank you for the compliments Flipper3.

4ran, your account backup has been uploaded and the url has been PMed to you for the download.