SmokyHosts getting bad

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
delivi

SmokyHosts getting bad

Post by delivi »

I'm really very disappointed with SHAdmin and SmokyHost.

My Site is dow for more than 2 weeks now, there is no sign of SHAdmin visiting to the forum or responding to our pleas.

I'm thinking of leaving SmokyHosts, the place which I loved the most once.

Surreal

Post by Surreal »

Have you contacted support or the admin directly? I don't see how your site could be down for two weeks. Your site may have been accidently removed from hosting? I don't know; but there has to be some reason as to why your website has been down for two weeks.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Are you sure? Your site works fine from here. I accessed it from both the URLs http://delivi.info/ and http://delivi.thesmokylounge.com/
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
4ran

Post by 4ran »

I'm so with you ... am site has been down for A MONTH! I SWEAR! i cannot do anything about and am looking for another hosting site right now... am very disppointed :( i hate to say this but.. SmkoyHost is going to the sht right now :(
josephnm

Post by josephnm »

delivi, i can access to your site too, its redirecting.

but 4ran, your site is not accessible, it could be your hosting account has been suspended? you need to contact admin for further help.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

4ran, did you receive a PM or email about something with your hosting account? You should send a PM to SHAdmin asking what happened. I've never had any trouble wtih SmokyHosts.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
delivi

Post by delivi »

I'm able to access it now, but I feel a hell lot bad when my site goes inaccessible all of the sudden. Now I'm seeing that SHadmin is rarely visiting the forum, there is nothing exciting in the SH Forums. I still like SH.
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Am extremely sorry guys, to list things out... there were plenty of commitments, personal as well as professional, a sudden server issue (which had occurred during the last week of April 2008), then a sudden pricing change from the datacenter which had to be adjusted and many many more such things which were keeping me occupied.

Delivi, at the moment, i am able to access your sites. Frankly speaking, the sites were always accessible ever since they were moved to the new server during the 1st week of May 2008, may some issue at your end, coz others websites were perfectly accessible as well!

4ran, give me some time, now that i am able to spend some time here on the forums, and i will look into your issue soon.

Sorry for the loss of excitement....

I promise, there will be a lot of excitement to come by over the next months time! Keep tuned in!
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

SHAdmin wrote: I promise, there will be a lot of excitement to come by over the next months time! Keep tuned in!
i hope so :), and what do you have in mind if i may ask?
4ran

Post by 4ran »

help me out.. please admin :(