more free piont

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

Tails5 wrote:Okay, good point, I'd completely forgot about that. Can anyone think of anything else that could be done in exchange for domains. I'm quite happy to do things that help SHAdmin get money, I just can't really pay yet, no credit card/bank account.
same here i post a way that i can help
just need the resource
the pic of advertising

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

That's a good idea, I'd be willing to put ads in programs I make for SmokyHosts, and in the Links section of my website :)
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

Tails5 wrote:That's a good idea, I'd be willing to put ads in programs I make for SmokyHosts, and in the Links section of my website :)
thanks now we only need permission of smokyhosts.com and some advertisment
moralx

marketing

Post by moralx »

how do people hear about smokyhosts? word of mouth? because i never see smokyhosts on any of the free web host reviewing sites. im sure its neither difficult nor spamming to post smokyhosts on these sites.

m
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

**** wrote:how do people hear about smokyhosts? word of mouth? because i never see smokyhosts on any of the free web host reviewing sites. im sure its neither difficult nor spamming to post smokyhosts on these sites.

m
i hear about it throu a board question some one had ask for a good free mysql and php webserver provider and someone at smokyhost with orther webserver client or owner posted there
that was the only way i learned from smokyhost.com and it took me 5 google page to see it:eek:
Jason

Post by Jason »

I heard about SmokyHosts through Flipper3. I'd be happy to have advertising on my index page if it means I get a better domain :lol:
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

Jason wrote:I heard about SmokyHosts through Flipper3. I'd be happy to have advertising on my index page if it means I get a better domain :lol:
lol:D
i dont think you will get better domain but i could be wrong
lol:D
ClAdY

Cool

Post by ClAdY »

Yeah thanks cobra for refering me here also this is a pretty good site so all i have to do is talk in forums and ill be able to free host?:D
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

ClAdY wrote:Yeah thanks cobra for refering me here also this is a pretty good site so all i have to do is talk in forums and ill be able to free host?:D
you welcome
one more thing not all thread give point so check the one's that say 1+ in the forum
Hockey Foo

Post by Hockey Foo »

That would be nice. The only problem is that if they do too many of these SH might start to lose money. Currently, from what it looks like because you get free hosting buy paying points to earn those points you must post, and on all posts are advertisements. If they do free stuff it requires some people not to post so then they make less money off the ads.