more free piont

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
thecobra

more free piont

Post by thecobra »

how about if you offer more free piont offer like you did here http://www.smokyhosts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2911

it will be good if you update it

also how about the free .info offer
i am wondering if it still avaible or if there any other way to get a free .info or .com domaine

PLEASE UPDATE

who with me?

Jason

Post by Jason »

That'd be cool, to have that offer again :) ...am with ya!!! [lol]
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I think it'd be cool to have more ways to get a free .com domain, like tons of points or something :)
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

Tails5 wrote:I think it'd be cool to have more ways to get a free .com domain, like tons of points or something :)
let just hope SMOKY hear us out and do something about it lol
iBye

Post by iBye »

Well, domains arent free, therefore smokyhosts needs to find a way to give away and not loose on it.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Maybe if we had to do something that would help SHAdmin gain some money? Like **** his ads or something... (I already do that though)
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
delivi

Post by delivi »

I think giving away some free domains and points will increase the activity and get more users to SmokyHosts :)
iBye

Post by iBye »

Well, you cannot tell your Users to **** on ads, that would make google delete SHADmins account.

Delivi, just because you gain more users doesnt mean that you gain any money, he cannot pay domains with users.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

iBye wrote:Well, domains arent free, therefore smokyhosts needs to find a way to give away and not loose on it.
well i am a psp and pc programing so i can put ad on my game and program just need some banner or pic of smokyhosts.com

shadmin please send me ar pm me if interested
i got in a simple program for fun about 350 difrent download for psp only
it call joketopia
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

iBye wrote:Well, you cannot tell your Users to **** on ads, that would make google delete SHADmins account.

Delivi, just because you gain more users doesnt mean that you gain any money, he cannot pay domains with users.
Okay, good point, I'd completely forgot about that. Can anyone think of anything else that could be done in exchange for domains. I'm quite happy to do things that help SHAdmin get money, I just can't really pay yet, no credit card/bank account.