Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Could my PC Handle it?
Intel Celeron 2.6Ghz
768MB RAM
40GB Hard Drive
128MB nVidia 6000 series card
52x DVDROM/CDRW drive
If I need to provide additional information, just tell me :)

Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Gebbo

GTA IV

Post by Gebbo »

damen57 wrote:Image
Grand Theft Auto IV.
Hey guys, the release date has been released. the 29th of april is the date to remember, the latest trailer has also been released.

What are your thoughts on this? I think this will be the game to top them all, hell I even said to my parents that I would much rather miss out on Halo 3 and all the other great releases and get GTA IV.

I thought I was excited at the San Andreas release. I can't wait till I have this game in my hands, It'll be a day to remember I tell you.

http://www.gamepro.com/screen_gallery.c ... lid=124445 - Just some screenshot's for you!

I cannot wait for this release. Definitely the biggest game of 2008 so far.
I heard Graphics are great although i also heard that its a bit bugged as well..
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

damen57

Post by damen57 »

Theres a few minor graphical glitches, nothing you can't get your head around though.
Gebbo

GTA IV

Post by Gebbo »

damen57 wrote:Image
Grand Theft Auto IV.
Hey guys, the release date has been released. the 29th of april is the date to remember, the latest trailer has also been released.

What are your thoughts on this? I think this will be the game to top them all, hell I even said to my parents that I would much rather miss out on Halo 3 and all the other great releases and get GTA IV.

I thought I was excited at the San Andreas release. I can't wait till I have this game in my hands, It'll be a day to remember I tell you.

http://www.gamepro.com/screen_gallery.c ... lid=124445 - Just some screenshot's for you!

I cannot wait for this release. Definitely the biggest game of 2008 so far.

Yes yes its gonna own, it still has some buggs tho
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

damen57

Post by damen57 »

A few, but its an awesome game nevertheless. To bad the aussie version is censored.
Gebbo

GTA

Post by Gebbo »

damen57 wrote:A few, but its an awesome game nevertheless. To bad the aussie version is censored.
Just buy a US Version or something =P

damen57

Post by damen57 »

I think its a different format.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Wonderful game for the Xbox 360. Hop up in the Annihilator and fly about the city without any worries. If you have some courage hop out of the chopper at the highest altitude and try to find a comfortable landing spot since they took out Parachutes and half the rest of what GTA 3 San Andreas had in it.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

wow You played it crymson?
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

wow graphics is so nice , at all GTA games are nice , it looks like group of games , you can be taxi driver , drive an aero plane and ...