Better way of displaying the TOS

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
Jason

Better way of displaying the TOS

Post by Jason »

[Current TOS]
Currently your Terms of Service (TOS) is one blank page with endless amounts of text detailing SmokyHosts TOS ...I put forth that you design a webpage that is in-keeping with your current theme and then add the TOS to this page.
It's a pity you have such a nicely designed place, yet you have your TOS displayed on a blank white page with it scrolling off the screen and simply looking a mess.

Thoughts?...

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Sorry for not paying much attention to that.

The change will be made as soon as possible.
Jason

Post by Jason »

No need to apologise :)
Cool, glad you agree with my suggestion.
delivi

Post by delivi »

the new updates are no longer performed and every surprise seems to have disappeared :(
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

That is simply because there is so much to do in the life of a webmaster. And with so many ideas and things that constantly get put on the plate for him to do, he can sometimes get held up on forth coming updates. We get hosting which is why we are here, we should always be patient with anything on this website as the main priority is the hosting, not quite the content in which we find on Smokyhosts.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
iBye

Post by iBye »

The looks of the TOS is not important to, at least me. I think it looks pretty cool to use just an text **** to show it, anyways.. For a more professional look, it should be integrated with the rest of the site.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
Jason

Post by Jason »

iBye wrote:For a more professional look, it should be integrated with the rest of the site.
:rolleyes: ...is there an echo in here? I'm sure I implied that, if not said so.
iBye

Post by iBye »

Jason wrote::rolleyes: ...is there an echo in here? I'm sure I implied that, if not said so.
I just agreed with you, whats your problem?
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

Ok stop, Jason and iBye, before something happens.

Personally I feel that the TOS is a **** of all legal stuff to protect SH. Designed or not will not make a difference in terms of benefits.

Even if a design is needed, i dont think it should be placed in high priority.
MrAlex

Post by MrAlex »

How about the first time you come to the site, the TOS are displayed immeadiatly and then you a taken to the page you were looking for after you accept the TOS.

Note: Requires cookies?
Wont be back till Sunday!