The person below you... game

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
damen57

Post by damen57 »

False.
I live in australia.

The person below me likes pie, but enjoys cake also.

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

True, I like both!

The person below me has a cell phone.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Jason

Post by Jason »

Wrong, I have a Mobile Phone (lol -- Sorry, I hate the term: "cell phone" ...annoys me muchly).

The person below me will comment on what I've just said hehe.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

True, Cell Phone is short hand for Cellular Phone.

Wikipedia: All cellular phone networks worldwide utilize a portion of the radio frequency spectrum designated as Ultra High Frequency, or "UHF", for the transmission and reception of their signals.

Sorry, but you did kind of step into it with the "The person below me will comment on what I've just said hehe." *smiles*

The person below me thinks I am a smart #$$, which I don't deny cause sometimes it can be EXTREMELY FUN!
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Jason

Post by Jason »

:lol: ...at least I was right :D

The person below is using a Windows Operating System right now?
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

True! That was pretty easy for you....
(Windows XP SP3)

The person below me has a DVD Burner drive.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Jason

Post by Jason »

That is correct.

The person below me is using one of the 'Freebie' Hosting packages available here.
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

Yeah

The person below me thinks this game is fun. (SPEAK THE TRUTH)
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

True

The person below me likes baby animals
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

What in the world is that? Baby animals... *sigh* That covers a WIDE RANGE of animals and in some aspect would kind of make me want to answer False.. but.

I love kittens, they don't tear stuff up like grown cats do.

----Jason, if you are not aware of the Forum Game Rules please read up on them here in the same section as this game. So far everyone has been abiding by them and I would like to keep it that way :). Thank you----

The person below me is currently awaiting the fix for the phpMyadmin so that they can access it, for what reason is unkown.

Note: Honestly I don't know too many things to post, can anyone think of any other forum games which may prove more entertaining?
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!