The person below you... game

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Incorrect, I was admiring your signature.

The person below me will use some form of bad English.

thecobra

Post by thecobra »

truer

the next persone liked the iron men movie
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

False, I've never seen it, the next person knows how to speak French. (or atleast use translator.live.com)
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
JadePixel

Post by JadePixel »

False, How did they get a live translator in the computer?:D

The person below me will probably be the one that says that this game is over.
delivi

Post by delivi »

TRUE.

I think we stop this NOW. As this forum is supposed to be for sharing and learning new information and discuss on that and not for useless threads like this.

I know that this kinda game is always interesting, but we've to restrict ourself for the benefit of our community and SmokyHosts :)
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

My Notes:

First of all, you can still have useless games which encourages community activity and the transfer of knowledge and such. For instance let's say you are playing this game then you see something someone posted and you make another post about that. You have now opened a meaningful and knowledgeable topic through something you thought was meaningless.

Second of all, I have myself allowed the games and will continue to allow them as long as the rules are followed. This promotes as I said activity, and shows who can control their urges of posting meaningless things. If someone wants to make 2 posts per day and there isn't anything to post about then they will come up with a post like "I agree" or "That doesn't sound right." Therefore causing SPAM and making my job just a tad bit harder.

The person below me won't talk about what I said cause they know it is spam to do so.

====Happy Meaningless Posting, As long as you keep it all in the same topic it doesn't matter how meaningless it really is, lol. Also it promotes the use of the brain, allowing people to obtain higher degrees of knowledge.====
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:My Notes:

First of all, you can still have useless games which encourages community activity and the transfer of knowledge and such. For instance let's say you are playing this game then you see something someone posted and you make another post about that. You have now opened a meaningful and knowledgeable topic through something you thought was meaningless.

Second of all, I have myself allowed the games and will continue to allow them as long as the rules are followed. This promotes as I said activity, and shows who can control their urges of posting meaningless things. If someone wants to make 2 posts per day and there isn't anything to post about then they will come up with a post like "I agree" or "That doesn't sound right." Therefore causing SPAM and making my job just a tad bit harder.

The person below me won't talk about what I said cause they know it is spam to do so.

====Happy Meaningless Posting, As long as you keep it all in the same topic it doesn't matter how meaningless it really is, lol. Also it promotes the use of the brain, allowing people to obtain higher degrees of knowledge.====
wrong, i agree with everything you said even when it kind off doesnt make sense :), so that why you wrong becuase i am not spaming but i am still talking about what you said ;)

anyways, the person bellowed me has no psp but has a game system ;)
tewage

Post by tewage »

False, I have 2 PSPs. One belonging to me and the other is my brothers.

The person below me has a website!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

True. That's why I came to this community.

The person below me has been wondering why I stopped posting.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

delivi wrote:TRUE.

I think we stop this NOW. As this forum is supposed to be for sharing and learning new information and discuss on that and not for useless threads like this.

I know that this kinda game is always interesting, but we've to restrict ourself for the benefit of our community and SmokyHosts :)
Well that kind of thinking, it will work GREAT in a corporation/federation, or forum that consists of tens of thousands of active members. We barely have enough posts to keep us (already few) active.

Do you have interesting news everyday to keep us in SH to post more than once a day? I know I don't.

Ironically, this useless thread as you put it, had actually made me laugh a few times. And that is the reason I am still in SH.

All in all, I am a human, not a robot.