i am making a new game PSP/PC

Gebbo

SDK

Post by Gebbo »

hmm the Sony SDK huh ? ill have to have a look at that :P i wonder what language it uses proberbly C++ lol.

.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I'll look at it too, but why does it cost a thousand dollars? The XBox one only requires a subscription to MSDN
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

MrAlex wrote:Graphics,
I expect to see some good graphics :D
Also cheap,
no-one will buy an over-priced game for example like wow (if its online)
A storyline,
so its not just about nothing.
Quests maybe -- with rewards?
Like World of Warcraft!? Saying this ... and yet I bought it... in fact I've been playing it for quite some time. WoW Isn't over priced... just not worth the addiction!

Be careful how close you make it to Zelda... they can get you for infringements if it looks tooo close.

I wish you luck on this, most people who say they are working on something mostly fail... just keep your mind focused on it, and strive until it is done.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Tcoo

Post by Tcoo »

lol cant you just ask them for a license?
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:Like World of Warcraft!? Saying this ... and yet I bought it... in fact I've been playing it for quite some time. WoW Isn't over priced... just not worth the addiction!

Be careful how close you make it to Zelda... they can get you for infringements if it looks tooo close.

I wish you luck on this, most people who say they are working on something mostly fail... just keep your mind focused on it, and strive until it is done.
thank and i will try my best and becareful
and i dont think they could say anything if it mmorpg because there game is rpg and only rpg.my game will be mmorpg and it will have difrent charater
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

wow we almost in april and i cant wait to then
you may wonder why i dont start now and that is because my computer is always being huge in my famlie and in april almost all of them are lieving leving me more time on the computer
aleluya
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

Heyy.. if you need testers. I'm willing to do it for free :)
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

thetarget wrote:Heyy.. if you need testers. I'm willing to do it for free :)
thank i will keep you in mind
you will be the first to test it
thecobra

my option

Post by thecobra »

i just got a idea of what type of game i should make but cant decide which one so i am leding you guy choose

option___________________________________________________

1:a type of navi game like (Megamen netbattle)
2:a type of card game like (yugioh or narute-arena.com)
3:a type of mental game like (zelda)

/option___________________________________________________

please post your vote here
http://thecobra.thesmokylounge.com/forum/index.php
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I think a card game type would be nice.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti