Looking for geeks

Moderator: Lixas

darko

Looking for geeks

Post by darko »

I have started a Tech blog, http://www.techachino.com.

The blog covers a wide variety of topics and tutorials and will offer some simple services. I also have a future plan of launching a monthly tech zine. At this time, i'm looking to find someone who would like to join with me in building up the website as co-Admins.
What i'm looking for is geeks, people who get a buzz when they words linux, servers, apache, google, c++, mysql, cpanel......
If you're that guy the all his friends come to him for there tech problems, then you're the perfect partner, contact me now...

Regards
Darko

Darko
Gebbo

geeks

Post by Gebbo »

i took a look and it looks good you should include a forum..
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

jasondsouza

Post by jasondsouza »

hey darko... nice site there... looks like we are competitors or we can be part of the same niche... i wanted to start a similar site ... in fact I already have... http://lemonoid.com but truly speaking its not so very well maintained... in case you are interested we can take this site ahead... we acn be partners in various stufff... contact me throguh email if you're interested... WE've got some good learning opportunities for ourselves also through our site... because we don't only journal stuff there but also bring in various technologies on our site together to make it look wonderfull and technologically ahead... we've got 6 gb mail and things like office bag and organizer as tools on our site...
--jasondsouza
ME working on a very new site. (Coming soon)
Come to my web Site
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

man.. if you post this a couple of month back. I might be able to join you. But now, schedule are so tight.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I'm very busy, but if I get open time, I'll contact you.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
jasondsouza

Post by jasondsouza »

Tails5 wrote:I'm very busy, but if I get open time, I'll contact you.
hey who are you'll referring to... lemonoid or the darko's site...
--jasondsouza
Come to my web Site
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

jasondsouza wrote:hey who are you'll referring to... lemonoid or the darko's site...
I was referring to darko's site, that's the only site I read of in this thread that needed help.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

I love the look of the site, but it should be a little more organized. That should help you bring in more geeks.
jasondsouza

Post by jasondsouza »

Flipper3 wrote:I love the look of the site, but it should be a little more organized. That should help you bring in more geeks.
I agreee darko's site requires a litttle bit more of organization...
--jasondsouza
Come to my web Site
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I think that your content is very interesting, and if organization becmoes a trouble. Just rich-content could bring more people to your site.