Terrorist Attacks London

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
darko

Terrorist Attacks London

Post by darko »

well, as most of you heard, today there was 5 to 6 conssuctive terroriste attacks, in london, until now, there's more then 30 death and the number are uprising, P.M. Tony Blair has left the G8 Meeting and is heading back to England. May our thoughts and prayers be with the vicitims of the attacks and their families.

korsaan

Post by korsaan »

I was so sorry to hear that in TV
LusterLord

Post by LusterLord »

yes, i was shocked coz i have relatives, but they were in ingapore when it happened, but i thought the explosions were 4-5, and i also heard it some how interupted wif da new 2012 olympics organisation, in paris. May our hopes b wif them!!
rabara

Post by rabara »

Terrorist Attack Is Kinda Gorely. Hate Them Why Do They Kill People?
Warning: Spammer On The Loose
Tracking ...................................... Spammer Found
Spammer [Warning]: rabara - Don't Talk With Him His A Loser
Activating "Spammer Watch" Spammer Is Dead
waterpeople

Post by waterpeople »

yea...
They had no reason to do so :( :evil:
darko

Post by darko »

no only that, they do it in the name of god, like god tells them go and kill some people, that way i'm gonna be happy, damn stupid terroristes
pooplematic

Post by pooplematic »

they feel they are right, just as all armies and movement think they are right. i just wish that innocent people on their way to work or whatever didnt get caught up and killed in a level of politics they don't even participate in. innocent people should never be killed. let those who do harm be harmed but the harmless should be safe from such things. but just as those people and the thousands who die in crossfire of different kinds, so do the indigenious people of the areas powerful empires invade to "change regimes". let us think of less emotional historical events like the british imperialism of africa, india, south america and the early colonies, or the US and it's formation and it's effect on the native people like the Apache or Navaho or whatever tribe you like or what the US did in places like Chile, Equador, Palestine, Egypt. you reap what you sow and the "G8" have stepped on weaker nations on their climb to world dominance. powerful nations usually have a history of causing suffering and pain, and it is easy to sway poverty stricken countries who have been exploited to wage violence against them.
Here I am under my thinking tree, where so many free thoughts occur to me, but I notice mine's the only tree around. Because Prez said free thinking aint allowed.
pooplematic

Post by pooplematic »

to answer the statement a little more clearly, they are not dumb, they are desperate.
it may be justified in their religion by extremeists but essentially terrorism is the tool of a movement without the resource of an army. even Nelson Mandela was prepared to commit terrorist acts in south africa if his sabotage campaign had failed. the US founding fathers were terrorists, oliver cromwell was a terrorist, Attila the Hun, Alexander the Great, Napoleon, the minutemen, conquistadors, settlers, colonialists, the church, by some definitions so were men of peace like Gandhi and Dr. King.
let my opnion be clear though, i dont believe anyone should ever be killed. the loss of life solves nothing. but i also respect the perspectives of people who consider me or people "like me" and enemy.
Here I am under my thinking tree, where so many free thoughts occur to me, but I notice mine's the only tree around. Because Prez said free thinking aint allowed.
planetpixel

Post by planetpixel »

I was 5 miles away from the liverpool street blast when it happened. I didnt hear it, as the bomb was small and very deep underground. My heart goes out to the victims, families of victims.
"Our values will long outlast theirs" - Tony Blair

rabara

Post by rabara »

HEH
Terorist Are So Self-Centered
They Have No God So They Became Terorist

They Are Unfaithful To Their God!
Warning: Spammer On The Loose
Tracking ...................................... Spammer Found
Spammer [Warning]: rabara - Don't Talk With Him His A Loser
Activating "Spammer Watch" Spammer Is Dead