Help with layout

Any problem with HTML can be discussed here.
TreeShadows

Help with layout

Post by TreeShadows »

How would you sugest a userly friendly layout. Most of the frames i have tried have been to boring. Do you know anyway to make them look better or would you suggest any other way of layout.

Thanx any help is greatly appreicated.

Smolderthorn
planetpixel

Post by planetpixel »

i suggest making a layout an i-framing the content boxes...and slicing all the rest so u can put link on

toychoq

Post by toychoq »

hit qivordilarin torisi
give me my account back pliz

i would advise you not to use frames
instead use tables
i think blue is more friendly than black or other color
UNDERCOVER

Post by UNDERCOVER »

iframe it would be better
TimedArt

Post by TimedArt »

I'm a fan of tabled menu's at the top of the page. Frames can be ok if done right, but many more people do them in a way that they end up being more annoying than useful. Also it often looks better if you remove the border from the page and set the width of the table to 100%.

-TimedArt
wil

Post by wil »

Even better if you can use CSS to do the layout and avoid frames, iframes, and tables altogether.

Also, there are lots of templates available that are either free, or very low-cost. Try Googling 'free templates' or similar and see what's available. In many cases, you can quickly and easily change the colors, fonts, etc. (using CSS) and change the images to create a totally unique look. If you need some free images, try Googling for royalty-free or Creative Commons licensed graphics and photos.

And keep in mind that while using a layout that's similar to a lot of others might seem a bit 'boring', but it also improves the chances that your visitors aren't going to get confused when viewing and moving around your site. What seems boring to designers can seem comfortable, familiar and easy-to-use for visitors.

Cheers,

Wil
D0M1N0R

Post by D0M1N0R »

use what you like and whats fast dude
toychoq

Post by toychoq »

top banner layotu it is better
uz

Post by uz »

zur gap yo shundo busin biserov hursand buladi
kaos_frack