Naruto

Discuss anything about your favorite TV shows....
Tcoo

Naruto

Post by Tcoo »

We all no the best show on tv right now is naruto and some are afraid to admit it, but it is. It use to be scrubs but now i thing naruto is for many reasons. For one it keeps everyone is suspense wanting you to see the next episode, which keeps its ratings up.Two there are lots of games out about it, not to mention mine:http://www.byond.com/games/hub/Tcoo/NarutoUltimate2 on [url]http://www.byond.com;great[/url] site.Three its an almost never ending show because because anyone can be brought in even if the main person dies sense they age.

Well its a good show so come watch in monday-thrusday at 10:30pm eastern time and saturdays at i think 9:00pm -9:30pm(2 episodes) eastern time.

Janelle

Post by Janelle »

Although I'm a girl, I really like it, too. Even my online friends like it.
Surreal

Post by Surreal »

Haha! Naruto is awesome. I for one don't get half the episodes the US do so I have to resort to unofficial methods to keep up with the US. :) I have even conviced some of my friends to watch it (who dislike cartoons) and now they want more and they even want all the other anime I have. :P
Gebbo

Naruto

Post by Gebbo »

Surreal wrote:Haha! Naruto is awesome. I for one don't get half the episodes the US do so I have to resort to unofficial methods to keep up with the US. :) I have even conviced some of my friends to watch it (who dislike cartoons) and now they want more and they even want all the other anime I have. :P

Lol yeah naruto rocks its best anime on web then Bleach and One peice. Anyone who doesnt admit it is **** lol. Although in the UK the anime for naruto is a bit behind.
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

salmjak

Post by salmjak »

LOL! The animé sucks! For you who hasn't realized it's way to much fillers who ruins all the characters.
ViSiT: http://salmjak.deviantart.com/

Credits to Surreal for sig.
Surreal

Post by Surreal »

salmjak wrote:LOL! The animé sucks! For you who hasn't realized it's way to much fillers who ruins all the characters.
Yeah, there are a bit too much fillers at the moment. Which is why I also like Bleach. But, I can't wait for the fillers to be over. It should be awesome after them. :D
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I don't really watch anime anymore. I stopped watching it about 6 months ago, too busy :P
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Surreal

Post by Surreal »

Tails5 wrote:I don't really watch anime anymore. I stopped watching it about 6 months ago, too busy :P
Awwww! Anime is so awesome though. XD Though I usually only stick to one or two anime at a time which is usually only two to three episodes a week which I watch on the weekends. Doesn't take too much time!
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

I heard about it but actually never watched it , but replys shows it is really nice
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

I love this show too. But i hate fillers!