Hi5 Member

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
KarnSeubsamran

Hi5 Member

Post by KarnSeubsamran »

who are hi5 member?

add me Seubsamran

iBye

Post by iBye »

Some kind of community? Or what is it?
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
caiba

Post by caiba »

Is the network member? Or other what?
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

What is "hi5" is it some kind of social network? Or a discussion forum?
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Hi5 was the biggest Social Network before Myspace came along. It was filled up with **** fanatics who spammed everyone and when Myspace came out it didn't have this at first. Now Myspace has it but they put in ways to avoid it.. Which is GREAT.

I'm a member of Myspace and Hi5 but I don't get on Hi5 and even if you delete your profile people can still send you stuff. It's lame.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
iBye

Post by iBye »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote: Hi5 was the biggest Social Network before Myspace came along. It was filled up with **** fanatics who spammed everyone and when Myspace came out it didn't have this at first. Now Myspace has it but they put in ways to avoid it.. Which is GREAT.

I'm a member of Myspace and Hi5 but I don't get on Hi5 and even if you delete your profile people can still send you stuff. It's lame.
That sounds pretty crappy, haha.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Right, then I'll stick with MySpace. Thanks for the heads up. If anyone wants to know, my url is http://www.myspace.com/tails5
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
4ran

Post by 4ran »

i was in hi5 but i left it like a year ago or something .. it became pointless donno why!