Rambo and Rocky, The New Ones!

TheCrymsonLegends

Rambo and Rocky, The New Ones!

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Has anyone seen the new Rocky movie? I haven't seen it but I've seen a ton of commercials about it and was wondering if it's any good.

They have made a new Rambo movie which was kinda easy to see due to the Rocky movie but do you think he still has what it takes to make this new movie better than the other ones? I think Hollywood is just running out of ideas, maybe they should fire all the writers and find new ones with new ideas. What do you all think?

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
web_master

Post by web_master »

The new rocky movie is not very good. I think they should of stopped making the Rocky series after the fouth one.
web_master

Post by web_master »

and yes all you see nowadays are remakes and squeals with no new ideas at all. I pefer movies from the 70s and 80s.
Tcoo

Post by Tcoo »

to tell ya the truth i barley no how rocky is
web_master

Post by web_master »

The Rocky movies are classics and are liked by alot of people.
sakhan

Post by sakhan »

i didn' t watch the last one from rocky or rambo series but the trend of remakes and sequells is not a good idea personally i am fond of hollywood movies because they always come up with a new subject and ideas
iBye

Post by iBye »

Yes, I saw it, I think its was okey, yet I havent seen the other movies with rocky but I think I'll rent them sometime and see them.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
Jason

Post by Jason »

I've seen the latest Rocky film ('Rocky Balboa') but not the latest Rambo film. I intend to get the latest Rambo film on DVD.

I did watch the trailer on 'Friday Night with Jonathan Ross' and heard Sylvester Stallone talk about it and the future of Rambo so yeah, I have every intention on purchasing the DVD despite not hearing much feedback about the movie.
chaosknight

Post by chaosknight »

Never liked the them and ooh so many add-ons hate them rambo = hillarious imo
MrAlex

Post by MrAlex »

I personally think the last rocky was fantastic.
It was one of those movies that you know are going to be good,
but they are better!
The fighting was extremely cool,
I could feel my heart beating faster :D
I would recommend you say
Wont be back till Sunday!