Free .com and .info domain names contest!smokyhosts exclusve

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
Hazzy

Post by Hazzy »

Winners will be announced on the 20th July :D

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

# Conditions and eligibility to participate.
1--> Everybody wishing to participate must register in the forums of smokyhosts and make a post here saying that you would like to participate in the contest.
2--> Entry fee for the contest is 20 points which will be deducted when you include yourself at here .Remember you must have atleast 20 points to participate in this contest which can be earned by posting at the forums.
3--> The winner must have atleast 50 points (excluding the participation fee of 20 points) by or before the 10th July to claim the prizes
4--> The winner will get a free domain name of his choice as per the contest that he wins.
5--> Winners will be announced on the 20th July on the forums of smokyhosts , by email and also by PM.
6--> You can enter into the contests anytime between the 1st to the 10th of July 2005.
7--> The sites must be hosted on the smokyhosts servers.
Remember everyone obeys to these eligibility criteria.

To be precise, currently "lusterlord" and "Iam" you both dont have the minimum 20points to qualify for the contest. Looking at the hard work that you have put in, i give you another 1 day to earn the required amount of points to qualify for the contest.

As said above, the results of the contests to be announced by the 20th, but since there are not many participating in the contests, i will announce the results by the 14th of July 2005, so everyone make sure the 20points qualification fees and the additional 50points fees for the winners is all set to give you off the prizes instantly.

Good Luck to everyone who has participated
darko

Post by darko »

well just to make sure that ur gonna get them SHadmin i'm gonna post them here

and this brighter one

hope u like them

i just wanna thank the man behind the curtans for coming to my aid
RvB

Post by RvB »

O_o methinks i definately lost now rofl, thats just impresive, whatb did you make that with?
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Hi everyone,
Sorry for the 2 day delay in announcing the results of the contests.

Here they are finally...............
For the best signatures contest
The First prize for this contest goes to planetpixel for his very good looking signature ideas. Infact he had submitted 4 signautures and all four go as the best ones out of the ones which anybody others have submitted!!
Well the best one is here

And the second one being a very good and unique idea is that of darko.

For the best site contest
We had only one eligible entry for this contest and so the winner is Korsaan for his site http://www.korsaan.thesmokylounge.com

I congratulate all the winners

All others who had participated and still coundnt win can try their luck the next time...........these contests will keep coming quite often.

All the winners must PM me with the .psd files of all the signatures that they have created (the winning entries as well as the not winning entries) and then they will be given the instructions as to how to claim their prizes.

Regards
korsaan

Post by korsaan »

I'm very very very happy
Thank you SHadmin

With my best wishes to all members ,
KoRsAaN ;)
planetpixel

Post by planetpixel »

woo :D gratz :D

darko

Post by darko »

I Won I WOn I WoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooN

Darko Is The Best And Stupid Are the Rest

Just kidin, Congratulations planetpixel and Korsaan good luck to you all
korsaan

Post by korsaan »

Good luck :
planetpixel
Darko

:D :D :D :D

KoRsAaN.InFo :D ;)
RvB

Post by RvB »

wow! great website korsan!!!!!!! umm.. just wondering but does he have one of those header things at the top??? just wondering since i am getting annoyed at mine.......