My computers are going CRAZY

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
Tails5

My computers are going CRAZY

Post by Tails5 »

Recently both my computers stopped working, the Windows 98 one won't boot windows - only DOS, and the Windows XP one sometimes doesnt access the internet. It takes 9-10 reboots to fix it and sometimes that doesn't even do it. At the moment, I'm running DSL (Damn Small Linux) Live CD with Firefox. Anyone ever had a similiar problem?

Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Tcoo

Post by Tcoo »

Nope, go restore it with the cds and i have to ask why are you still using windows 98?
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

It might be telling you to change a new computer.

We cant solve anyproblem for you unles you tell us an whole essay of what happened.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I cant restore it with the CD, because I cant find it. I currently am running DOS on it now, and I was using 98 on that one because its the only one that it can run. This computer is working now, it has WinXP SP3
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
4ran

Post by 4ran »

I had such problem one and to be honest i didn't know what to do so i took it to a computer store where they fix it to me without telling what's wrong :P!