Help me!

Moderator: Lixas

Gyanu

Help me!

Post by Gyanu »

As i am the webmaster of the website hamrochitwan.com i have to take o it.
So some body can help me how maintain the traffic and good graphics of my website.

jasondsouza

Post by jasondsouza »

well tell us the details of your web sites...
--jasondsouza
ME working on a very new site. (Coming soon)
Come to my web Site
Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

My site is about the current events, music, articles site. in fact it is the entertainment site. The news updates are there live chat are there and much more. You can check it http://hamrochitwan.com.

Plz provide ur ideas.
caiba

Post by caiba »

A very good forum. Does is extremely good. Refuels.
darko

Post by darko »

it doesnt take a genius to figure this out, just keep the content fresh, and designe a good marketing company, join some forums and tell people about what you're offering. and btw you might wanna check your spelling

Regards
Darko
Darko
sakhan

Post by sakhan »

for the case of graphics you should consider a simple tutorial on photoshop learn a few simple techniques

i think it does not require any heavy learning to produce a nice professional look in your site
for the second part it will require u to use the right tools
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I advise you to get some software to do a spell-check on the site, I understand that English is probably your second language, and infact you spell better than some people I know who have English as a first language, but it looks more professional and clean if you have the spelling and grammar correct, if you need any help with that, just PM me and I'll do the best I can to help you.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

My anti virus says your website has virus , sorry can't see it .
Lixas

Post by Lixas »

clean up the mess from your web site!!! :mad:
Reported Attack Site!

This web site at hamrochitwan.com has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.
Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.
also after ignoring this message my antivirus throw me a lot of warnings about trojans on your web site, so
CLEAN UP YOUR MESS!
Ky

Post by Ky »

You could also cater to the audience of your native language. Language specific niche websites are very popular.