Heroes Season 2

Discuss anything about your favorite TV shows....
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Will they actually end Season 2, as in have a season finale, or will they just put it on hold?

Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I think they will just go on winter break like everyone does almost every year and return sometime in January or February after the holidarys. I doubt hero's is going to go anywhere because there is a large base of people behind it besides if they were going to start cancelling shows it would start with the least popular junk which doesn't air on primetime.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
web_master

Post by web_master »

Yes season 2 will end on episode 11 and season 3 will start next year.
TheCrymsonLegends

Yeah I found out that Chapter 2 will be ending next Monday and Chapter 3 should pick up after January if I am not mistaken. It is a really weird way of doing the episodes but it is way too early for hero's to end for the season. Hopefully Chapter 3 will be more interesting than some of the earlier boring shows from this season. It is really starting to get good, can't wait for this monday's show.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

The episode we got yesterday (Thursday here) was with Noah Bennet being shot, is that the last one or is there more?
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
josephnm

Post by josephnm »

Tails5 wrote:The episode we got yesterday (Thursday here) was with Noah Bennet being shot, is that the last one or is there more?
There will be 2 more to go. :D

but only 11 episodes....
web_master

Post by web_master »

Yes the last episode of season 2 will air on the 3rd Dec 2007 (next monday on NBC)
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Thanks for the information, Anyone know when the writers guild will come off of their strike?
TheCrymsonLegends

They are not ending with Season 2. Chapter 2 Finale was last night and then in January CHAPTER 3 will begin. They are not ending hero's just this chapter due to the way it is written. If you watched after the show it said "JANUARY HEROS RETURNS!" Just as I said they are going on Holiday Break just like every other show and decided to end Chapter 2 before break and start Chapter 3 after break. It was not a Season or Series Finale just a chapter finale.
noobcrewz

Post by noobcrewz »

ohhh phew, i thought we have to wait another year for another season. i thought what the hell, how come its ending so early into 11 episodes when season one was 24 episodes! but fair enough, christmas break for the show. just that it was getting so gooood
noobcrewz.com - Sydney Shufflers!